My Newbie toy shot series ^^

nice... happy bday :)

Woah!! You just took my breath away dude!! Even my wife was impressed by the stuff you did!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great imagination and settings for the shots!!

Now you're putting ideas in my wife's head to go buy stuff for me to shoot!

Hahaha!! Keep it up!! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Woah!! You just took my breath away dude!! Even my wife was impressed by the stuff you did!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great imagination and settings for the shots!!

Now you're putting ideas in my wife's head to go buy stuff for me to shoot!

Hahaha!! Keep it up!! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

opps..hope your wifey wont curse me after realizing she allows u to spent too much on those thing..lol..

Nice series. very amazed! ;)

Great Series worth looking over and over again

I know you would be there to catch me when i fall...

4857377578_cf7fd26eef_b.jpg

OT a lil bit..this shot has nothing to do with toy..but hehe..dont wan to create a thread just for 1 shot... XD

4851957129_a56ab6fc9d_b.jpg

Fantastic work you are doing! If only I was so creative! Very interesting series. I was captivated by the photos!

YO GUYS~IM BACK! hahaz...sorry for the super slow upload..coz been shooting something else lately..not supposed to share online..so nv post up anything >.<

well..had a quick 5min shoot right after my birthday..nothing fanciful..just to let u guys know im stil alive..hahaz..

4843378000_6fb249ed66_o.jpg

AhChew,

Welcome Home!!!

Happy belated BiRtHdAy

:cheergal::vhappy::vhappy::cheergal:

Last edited:
OT a lil bit..this shot has nothing to do with toy..but hehe..dont wan to create a thread just for 1 shot... XD

EggPPle :bsmilie:

Steve Jobs shall engage you to design wallpaper for iPhone5 :bsmilie::thumbsup:

This is pure awesomeness and inspiring ! Very well thought out and well executed shots :thumbsup: Subscribed to updates for sure ! :lovegrin: Keep on shooting and keep on posting !!! :heart:

thanks guys for da support!!! <3

VERY NICE.....:heart:

You have poisoned me already, now i am trying to source for YOTSUBA (very difficult/expensive to find).
Loving your series.

Wah.. .Really impressed me sia... You subjects are very clear. By just looking at your photos, i know what you are trying to convey. Amazed. :thumbsup:

another boring weekend T_T watchin movie at home with gf..

4876813857_b3f9dce693_b.jpg

you are very creative. very good use of the boxes and excellent backgrounds and lightning. pro!