My Newbie toy shot series ^^

Bro Achew, you are a GENIUS! Singapore has got talents... well done! EXTREMELY NICE SERIES!!!

agree with the rest....fabulous series.... :cool:

This is really fun!!! I really enjoyed it a lot! hahahha great job!!! You definitely are having too much fun! :bsmilie:

Awesome series! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing :)

Nice series! Mind sharing what backgrounds do you use? :D

very nice series!:thumbsup:

insane creativity and v nice pix

thanks all for the kind comments...

@hyoshi
which shot u r referring to??

I'm so grateful I opened this thread. That's an excellent series. You've got mad skills and imagination! Brilliant!

Most of your shots have very nice bokehed lights! What do you generally use?

thanks all for the kind comments ^^

@hyoshi
generally..i use stuff like xmas deco lights(those LED one)....and glasses(reflections from my light source)..reflector made by aluminum foils(wrinkles from the foils would create some reflection)..blablabla...basically stuff that can reflect lights...

Love your series. The Amazon boxman is damn cute. BTW, I am wondering how is the water shot done in 20

Love your series. The Amazon boxman is damn cute. BTW, I am wondering how is the water shot done in 20

my camera was mounted on my tripod with 10sec timer(i dont have remote trigger T_T ) ..took the big danbo head n put on the small danbo body...a glassful of water..and drop 1 ice from top..taaadaaa....but it took me about 1hours..100++ shots to get it done..by that time my kitchen already flooded..lol