My Neighbourhood Gems: Donate Your Old Camera and My Fav Article Poll

PMETNetwork

Oct 9, 2012
King George's Avenue
The PMET Division, together with Marine Parade Group Representation Constituency (GRC), is piloting a “Donate Your Old Camera!” drive, a meaningful initiative aimed at touching the lives of the less privileged children and youth, enabling them to uncover the joy of photography and capture their childhood memories, through encouraging anyone and everyone to donate their old camera(s).

We would like to invite you and your family/friends to donate your unused cameras which are still in working condition. Your cameras will directly benefit the children and youth at TOUCH Young Arrows and the less privileged from Marine Parade.

Three Simple Steps to Make Another Child's Day
Step 1: Locate your nearest donation point (there are 11 donation points)
Click here for donation points and more details

Step 2: Head down to the donation point
Step 3: Drop off your cameras which are still in working condition with battery and charger

Donation period
4th June 2014 – 4th September 2014

We look forward to your support in this “Donate Your Old Camera!” drive. Further, we would like to also invite you to share this initiative with your family and friends. More information could be found at www.facebook.com/MyNeighbourhoodGEMS.

This inaugural initiative is part of MNG CARE programme where we encourage photography-loving people to give back through photography.

On a separate but more casual note, we would like to invite you and your family/friends to participate in “My Favourite Photo Article Poll” and stand to win Platinum Movie Suite tickets. Click here to vote now!

Last edited: