my IR using F828

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyle

Oct 16, 2005
macpherson road
www.zyle.eyefetch.com
i just wanna share my IR shots using F828 at night shot mode and stacked with hoya R72, ND8 and ND4 filters..

896116048_2122d6d4c8.jpg

895254139_723fe7fe4d.jpg

896131704_a372f6de6c.jpg

2234145155_12cab1a551.jpg

2234146663_edb67f4920.jpg

2234935676_e758bc0243.jpg

2234152193_1c7ea60665.jpg

C&Cs are welcome.. first time posting here in IR section..

i'm normally the lurker around these threads learning how to shoot IR..

a lot of difference btw your 1st and 2nd batch of photos :D

i like the 1st set..color does seem abit weird. but either way....it seems overexposed.
as i can see some parts of the grass, alot of details are lost.

2nd set...very classic landscape style. but looks abit underexposed this time.
where was it taken anyway?

a lot of difference btw your 1st and 2nd batch of photos :D

i like the 1st set..color does seem abit weird. but either way....it seems overexposed.
as i can see some parts of the grass, alot of details are lost.

2nd set...very classic landscape style. but looks abit underexposed this time.
where was it taken anyway?

for the first batch, yup it was overexposed coz i forgot to bring one of my ND filters that day.. the color is weird coz no PP was done..

and for the second set, i did converted it to B/W for the classic look.. it was kinda underexposed due to my stacking of filters and didn't noticed some parts of the sky was covered with clouds already and so is the other parts of my photos underexposed..

photos were taken in an isolated island in philippines (for the second set).. they call it Pine Island coz of the pine trees growing in the island..

eh, i have seen the first 3 before leh, are you sure you havne't posted here before? or you post in other section :) maybe i am getting old.

#4 and #5 can afford more exposure

from here, i like #2 and #6.. keep shooting :)

eh, i have seen the first 3 before leh, are you sure you havne't posted here before? or you post in other section :) maybe i am getting old.

#4 and #5 can afford more exposure

from here, i like #2 and #6.. keep shooting :)

thanks nightmare.. errr i can't remember posting here before though.. or am i the one getting old.. hahaha

i wanna try color IR but i don't know how.. i'll probably try next time and post here..:)

zyle, I like your second series :)

May I know what filters are you using for these shots? Or is your F828 modded?

TIA :)

Edited: sorry, just saw your setup :p

thanks nightmare.. errr i can't remember posting here before though.. or am i the one getting old.. hahaha

i wanna try color IR but i don't know how.. i'll probably try next time and post here..:)

hahaha yar you are getting old, a quick search gave me this thread.

hrm, don't know if you can shoot color ir in night shot mode, can you? maybe if non night shot should be ok

F828 is not known to produce good colour IR photos. Many at dpreview had tried but not much success. It is best for B/W.

Status
Not open for further replies.