Not open for further replies.

PaT

Mar 24, 2002
Visit site
hehe first try..

peacock1.jpg

peacock2.jpg

Originally posted by siron
Good One Dear...Next time I buy you a camera.. SOON!!!!!!

ok buy me a D1 can??
thank you!!!

Originally posted by PaT

ok buy me a D1 can??
thank you!!!

wahhh, anyway, ask liao, might as well ask for 1D not D1, lots of diffrence ;p

Good One Dear...Next time I buy you a camera.. SOON!!!!!!

win lor!!! i wan d60 can liao

Thread has been moved from Critique Corner to The World Of Nature due to nature of content. Please refer to this thread for the guidelines of the Critique Corner.

Wah.. this couple is making people envy them..
How lucky................ :D

I like the 1st pic but somehow the background is distracting ... next time try to avoid the tree trunk or somethings look contrast ...

nice trying ... :)

Originally posted by megaweb
I like the 1st pic but somehow the background is distracting ... next time try to avoid the tree trunk or somethings look contrast ...

nice trying ... :)

Dear..good one.
ANyway megaweb...it's really not easy to REMOVE things haha. Well..cuz firstly it's not removable! ha.Secondary..like I memtioned before. When the time is there You just take the opputunity to shoot before the peacock runs away. Anyway we're all learning here! So Thanks!! Pat..we'll try again someday!

Dear..good one.
ANyway megaweb...it's really not easy to REMOVE things haha. Well..cuz firstly it's not removable! ha.Secondary..like I memtioned before. When the time is there You just take the opputunity to shoot before the peacock runs away. Anyway we're all learning here!

agree ... that is the most difficult and important part of photography ... tips ? yes .... walk around the object , see high and low for a better spot .... the moment when u manage to get it (work hard and put efford) with the backgnd not distracting , you just got a great pic ......

Originally posted by megaweb

agree ... that is the most difficult and important part of photography ... tips ? yes .... walk around the object , see high and low for a better spot .... the moment when u manage to get it (work hard and put efford) with the backgnd not distracting , you just got a great pic ......

You're right...I totally agree. ;)

not bad for a first timer.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Nice try.. Looking forward to see more of your shots. Welcome aboard! Another female photographer and couple photographers into the club, ;)

Hope to see you all at the future outings.. :)

Originally posted by Violett
:thumbsup: Nice try.. Looking forward to see more of your shots. Welcome aboard! Another female photographer and couple photographers into the club, ;)

Hope to see you all at the future outings.. :)

Must get her a camera first!! hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.