my first shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmy145

Sep 7, 2007
pasir ris
IMG_0264.jpg
[/IMG]

Dont worry about your first shot... keep it for reference and you will be proud later when the result get better each time when your photography knowledge improved. :cool:

thanks for your comment i learn it soon;)

First, it is indeed admirable for your courage to post your first shot as a very young photo enthusiast.

For a start, there are three(3) areas where you could train yourself to taking better pictures:

1. Know your camera, learn to change settings to suit shooting conditions, get to know basic photographic terms like ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Lens Focal Length, and how these can affect your pictures.

2. (3-6 months after you have achieve no.1) :bsmilie:

3. (? months after you have achieve no.2) :bigeyes:

Before I close, just to let you know you really have potential in becoming a great photographer beating many of us here (after seeing your pictures).
At the mean time just go shooting, and more importantly - ENJOY! :cheergal:

go back to the same location and see what other ways to capture your shot.

different time during the day will also change the resulting image dramatically

what cam are u using? :p

Dear little Kimmy145

There is another way to improve your awareness of what is a good picture for a start.

Learn to criticize and comment someone else' works, do not be afraid, as indicated at below link, you don't need to be an expert photographer to judge;

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=139941

Quoted from above link:
5. unless otherwise stated, everyone giving a photo critique here is NOT a pro, NOT an expert, and does NOT have to show anyone their own portfolio to justify that they are worthy of critiquing photos. however, they are interested in learning how to critique better and more constructively, through practice.

However, be humble bumblebee when you do so, check what you type before posting, focus on the picture not the photographer, it does not really matter how the picture was taken ethically.

Be brave, do it right, I guarantee you'll learn something that will benefit your photo-shooting. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.