My First ROM shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, is it the slide show or are almost all of the pics shot in portrait?

Wah.. I do see a few landscape shots.. must be tiring holding the cam vertically all the time. Underhand or overhand?

v nice presentation
for a portrait photography i think the depth of field is good, but can do better.

i guess it was a very simple event with family only.therefore shooting wide would include alot of unnecessary space. Thats my guess

Hi chipsake,

I must say the background music is very nice. I check your other blog for the valentine video, it's a nice song too. Mind if you share these 2 songs title? Taking shots in portrait must be your forte, but on the computer screen, these means a lot more black space than actual image. How about trying putting 2 portrait shots side by side on the screen? Bring another dimension to your existing style.

Cheers,
Danny

Great ...nice...wonderful.....warm...ya, it's oneway...may God bless them happily ever after....

Yang

Just out of curiousity:

Some of your shoots seems to be in landscape but was cropped into portrait to fit the other pix? It's that reason?
You seem to lack any real group shots in the slide show, lots of creative ones nothing really that tells of the occassion. It's that all you were told to do?
You also had some weird compositions, is it becos of the cropping?
dannynys made a good comment about have 2 shots side by side. It's weird looking at a wide screen but only pix in the centre screen. After awhile you lost me.

i just can say if u hope can tell us a story through ur photo,i think u must think which part and what interest urself first before u press a button,then use a simple photo to tell us...

hope can help u..;)

i just can say if u hope can tell us a story through ur photo,i think u must think which part and what interest urself first before u press a button,then use a simple photo to tell us...

hope can help u..;)

Or maybe some wordings on the photos since you have much space to play around on both sides.

Anyway, off topic a while. Is it kinda appropratiate when we move around to take shots during the solemnisation? Will it be impolite especially during certain "serious" ceremony?

hi everyone.

please don't install any strange inactive into yr pc.

i advise u to remove the thread or yr website IMMEDIATELY!

"the website ask me to install adobe flash player and strange inactive from microsoft corp. later, my pc got spyware and asked to install anti-spyware from antispyspider.us/166."

;(;(;(

hmm.. i didnt get any installation pop-up stuff.

anyway, i like your photos. nice. :) would have preferred more group shots though.

michy you had a such beautiful captures!! well done!! im going to have my very first ROM shoots too this coming friday im a newbie to dslr and really no experience at all. im so nervous specially after looking at your photos. my brother in law had budget constraints so they just ask my tikam tikam talent to help them.... so..... hope it'll turn out ok.

michy you had a such beautiful captures!! well done!! im going to have my very first ROM shoots too this coming friday im a newbie to dslr and really no experience at all. im so nervous specially after looking at your photos. my brother in law had budget constraints so they just ask my tikam tikam talent to help them.... so..... hope it'll turn out ok.
har?? i think you meant "chipsake"~ haha..

Bro.. I got this msg when I click the link...

2476104680_427e222f75_b.jpg

Strange, dunno what happen also.

Anyway you can try this link http://www.gilbertfoo.com/domang/index.html
I have tried and it works.

I kanna too ;(
scared liao dun want to click liao . . .

Not sure what happen, as i see some users had not encountered such prob.
Anyway I'm using AVG antivirus . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.