My first FZ photos contributions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifulbahar

Feb 27, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi guys,

Atlas I got some chance to play with my FZ20. Photos taken during Communication Asia.

44960858.jpg

44960859.jpg

44960860.jpg

44960861.jpg

more to come....

Are you using the built-in flash? Does not really bring out the details...IMHO....should use an external flash with bounce card, that will be ideal...

Hi Jim,

Yeah, still using the built in flash. Haven't bought an external flash and do not know which one to buy too. Any recommendation? Don't need an expensive one, just a simple compatible one will do. Do advise and also pricing and where to buy if possible...

saifulbahar said:
Hi Jim,

Yeah, still using the built in flash. Haven't bought an external flash and do not know which one to buy too. Any recommendation? Don't need an expensive one, just a simple compatible one will do. Do advise and also pricing and where to buy if possible...

Yo saifulbahar,

Here it comes....previous discussion about external flash for FZ10/FZ20. :)

YOu look familiar, are you the one who was teaching Video courses from Sony?

Hi Adnan,

Yes, I am the same Saiful Bahar who used to teach at Sony. You were one of my student right? Small world. I'm still in Broadcasting and doing photo as a hobby.

Great! we have not seen each other for some time. Maybe We can meet some day!

You may contact me at 97561406. I'm staying at Sengkang now.

What is Aziz (Yishun) doing now?

PM me your comtact lah. Kalau ada Malay Photographer gathering can call me.

adnan said:
Great! we have not seen each other for some time. Maybe We can meet some day!

You may contact me at 97561406. I'm staying at Sengkang now.

What is Aziz (Yishun) doing now?

PM me your comtact lah. Kalau ada Malay Photographer gathering can call me.

Will PM you directly.

Such a pity the show doesn't last up to sun
i like the pics of the motorola models :)

hahhaha.... I like the Darth Vader shot, so what was he doing? Killing Jedis or promoting SE phones? LOL!

saifulbahar said:
Hi Jim,

Hi Saifulbahar,

Hey, that means there were more than one fz20s running around CommunicAsia! Haha. I saw a lady there with it too but didn't really dare ask her.

Anyway, just my 2cts. DId you try using shutter priority in there? I noticed that the background is a little dark. A slightly longer shutter would've made it nicer. (Something like 1/25)

And the most important thing...

*salesman cap on*
I'm selling my Suntax 328 DTZ Thyristor!!! Cheap cheap! Works perfectly fine with your fz20. PM me if you're interested! ;p
*salesman cap off*

natnivek said:
Hi Saifulbahar,

Hey, that means there were more than one fz20s running around CommunicAsia! Haha. I saw a lady there with it too but didn't really dare ask her.

Anyway, just my 2cts. DId you try using shutter priority in there? I noticed that the background is a little dark. A slightly longer shutter would've made it nicer. (Something like 1/25)

And the most important thing...

*salesman cap on*
I'm selling my Suntax 328 DTZ Thyristor!!! Cheap cheap! Works perfectly fine with your fz20. PM me if you're interested! ;p
*salesman cap off*

Do send me a PM and quote me the price you want... will consider...

Status
Not open for further replies.