My Figurines and Collectibles

blueskye168

Aug 28, 2006
My figurines and collectibles - my newly acquired hobby (...hmm...and limited-knowledge about it though:embrass:...) and may slowly explore and expand it too...!!

***Probably due to recent GPU tweaked &/or its settings, looks ok now...will continue to monitor it...!!
smile.gif

Well, here it goes, the very 1st one...taken by Olympus_XZ-1;)

Meanwhile, stay tuned...while more may pop-ups.....:bsmilie:

Last edited:
heehee.....yummy-yummy here's my muffin.....haha...!!

It's XZ-1's f/1.8, at work again...haha...!!!

:cheers:

* * * Note : All FOOD-Images in the process of combining/merging onto new FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section !!

Last edited:
thanks for sharing.

Yesss...she's one of my fav...;)

***Probably due to recent GPU tweaked &/or its settings, looks ok now...will continue to monitor it...!!
smile.gif

Hope ya:heart:her, yah and XZ-1 f/1.8 too...:bsmilie:

Last edited:
"By" her side...:cool:...:bigeyes:...:eek:...:bsmilie:

XZ-1 at work...haha...

Last edited:
Yummy...a change of taste - Cranberry Muffins..., for tea-time today...haha...!!:)

XZ-1 on Food...;)...:cheers:

* * * Note : All FOOD-Images in the process of combining/merging onto new FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY section !!

Last edited:
What's that...??:bigeyes:

Hmm...make a guess...haha...!!;)

XZ-1 f/1.8 on Rookie:cool:

Last edited:
Harrr:blah:...horrr-horrr-horrr...!! :sweat:

Yeah, here comes the :bigeyes:"HALO - ODST" with ultra-light all-terrain 'MONGOOSE' and ODST-Rookie in VISR mode...!!!

XZ-1 f/1.8 at work again...;)

Last edited:
"HALO-3_Collection" with ultra-light all-terrain 'MONGOOSE' and ODST-Rookie in VISR mode...!!!;)

With two team-mates down..."kena"=:flame:...:bsmilie:

XZ-1 f/1.8:lovegrin:

Last edited:
you like muffins =v=

hmm...well it's something like,....."Oohhh...ulalah...hey Muffins, see where my mouth is...yes...yes that's right.....now hop-in.....munching-and-munching...yum-yum...!!"

Yes, Kiwira:cheers:

Diamonds-Necklace are as lovely as they can be,...forever-lasting(so long as one don't swallow it.....:bsmilie:), which is why mostly and widely used in Wedding-rings as-precious-as-darling:heart:...hahaha...!!!

Olympus_XZ-1 f/1.8 plus circular-bokeh:heart:

Last edited:
Diamonds-Necklace are as lovely as they can be,...forever-lasting(so long as one don't swallow it.....:bsmilie:), which is why mostly and widely used in Wedding-rings as-precious-as-darling
love.gif
...hahaha...!!!

XZ-1 at f/1.8...:thumbsup:...;)

Last edited:
One of our famous local delicacies -

Fried Oysters...Yummy-yummy...!!:lovegrin:

Olympus_XZ-1...NO, Nikon-D3...NO.....Yes and it's SONY-TX5...haha...!!:cheers::D

Last edited:
Two days in a row of eating Fried-Oyster...really:thumbsup::heart::thumbsup:

Yes and it's SONY-TX5...haha...and, hmm...it's sooo Yummy;)

Last edited:
Here comes my 2nd-Jap-doll...:heart:

XZ-1 f/1.8...:heart:it...:bsmilie:

Last edited:
My 2nd lovely Jap-doll...!!:heart:

:heart:

XZ-1 at f/1.8.....!!:):cool:

Last edited: