My colleague in ICU need O+ blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Still saw him riding his motornbike last week and now he is in ICU becos of an accident.

he will be going for another operation today so need more O+ blood urgently...

my boss has been running around asking for donation

Donors must :-
* be at least 45 kg
* not be on any medication currently
* have at least 5 days lapse after any antibiotic medication

too bad i am A+ group

u can donate blood to him at NUH First floor - Blood Donation Centre for Michael Lee, S8036445H

Thanks!

hmmm.... i'm eligible to donate but my nose a bit runny now... dunno if that's acceptable.

Originally posted by Wai
Still saw him riding his motornbike last week and now he is in ICU becos of an accident.

he will be going for another operation today so need more O+ blood urgently...

my boss has been running around asking for donation

Donors must :-
* be at least 45 kg
* not be on any medication currently
* have at least 5 days lapse after any antibiotic medication

too bad i am A+ group

u can donate blood to him at NUH First floor - Blood Donation Centre for Michael Lee, S8036445H

Thanks!

Calling all photgrapher with O+ blood in thier body, time to share your blood now ;p

Will be there at 3pm today.

Save a Life, Donate Blood. :)

Originally posted by RuthBaby
see ya simon
can bring my own milo? their milo sucks :bsmilie:
hahah ok ok, Richard, Jason Ho and me will see you there.

Calling the rest of the ClubSnappers.... Yes, i mean YOU, come join us in ClubSNAP Blood Donnation call at 3pm today, my contact is ********.

Originally posted by Larry
hmmm.... i'm eligible to donate but my nose a bit runny now... dunno if that's acceptable.

Larry,
I don't think you can.
Unfortunately I'm A+ & is having a slight flu also.

Wai,
For the benefit of all, I'll suggest that you post again if more blood is needed after today. Or else all will assume that O+ blood is needed only today.
BTW, what's the 'cut-off' time for today?

For the rest of the O+ blood kind hearted souls who have never donated blood before pls read this before going down.
The criterias are clearly stated there....
http://www.redcross.org.sg/serv_bloodonorecruitprogm_Info.htm#Are you an eligible blood donor?

If you meet ALL the criteria & can make a trip down, pls go as not many people who fulfil the criteria may be able to make it down this afternoon since it's so urgent.

Best Regards.

Originally posted by Tony K

Larry,
I don't think you can.
Unfortunately I'm A+ & is having a slight flu also.

Wai,
For the benefit of all, I'll suggest that you post again if more blood is needed after today. Or else all will assume that O+ blood is needed only today.
BTW, what's the 'cut-off' time for today?

For the rest of the O+ blood kind hearted souls who have never donated blood before pls read this before going down.
The criterias are clearly stated there....
http://www.redcross.org.sg/serv_bloodonorecruitprogm_Info.htm#Are you an eligible blood donor?

If you meet ALL the criteria & can make a trip down, pls go as not many people who fulfil the criteria may be able to make it down this afternoon since it's so urgent.

Best Regards.

Why is there shortage of O+? I thought that is the most common type in Singapore?

Update:

ruthbaby, Richard, Jason Ho, neko, jeffgoh and me will be there.

Calling the rest of the ClubSnappers.... Yes, i mean YOU, come join us in ClubSNAP Blood Donnation call at 3pm today, my contact is ********.

Originally posted by maddog

hey u from BPD? me2.

eh, i'm ferris lah.. u know me and i know u... ;) bump into u in funan b4 remember?! ;p anyway, me no longer with T-est anymore... left HP BPD liao... ;) send my regards to prakash when u see him ya! didn't have the chance to due to the Xmas shutdown.

Originally posted by rochkoh
It probably is. But when was the last time you donated? ;)

roch, really i can't remember. must be way back during school. last century. anyway i'm ab+.

Originally posted by carrot^

eh, i'm ferris lah.. u know me and i know u... ;) bump into u in funan b4 remember?! ;p anyway, me no longer with T-est anymore... left HP BPD liao... ;) send my regards to prakash when u see him ya! didn't have the chance to due to the Xmas shutdown.

ferris.. u changed ur nick! i thought t-est must be paying very well since there's more than one guy with d30. :D

Originally posted by maddog

ferris.. u changed ur nick! i thought t-est must be paying very well since there's more than one guy with d30. :D

haha!! Not really lah.. Wai is not with T-est.. he's still with MG i think.. John, mabbe u shld ask ali, could get some tester to donate.. ahaha. ;p

would love to but am on antibiotics & medication now.

upz

btw, just for info's sake, the particular pint of blood u donate today may not go directly to him, they will use up existing blood stocks first, and need your juice to top up from there. So if there are 'extras'.. please go down to the blood bank at outram park to top up their stocks.

too bad i'm banned from donating, otherwise i'd go down..:D

anyway, upz for u!

argent2

Status
Not open for further replies.