My champagne humble ride

Alemak, can roughly guess whats under the hood from below ma

4730517190_abd1f98c11.jpg

Well i can only guess that the items mentioned by the stickers would be the BMC Air intake??

And Cusco... eh roll bars? the rest are pretty much on or under the car and not the hood... Kekekek :)

Well i can only guess that the items mentioned by the stickers would be the BMC Air intake??

And Cusco... eh roll bars? the rest are pretty much on or under the car and not the hood... Kekekek :)

Close ;)

luckily u didn't put a Type-R sticker on your boot.. hehe

what you need now is a BBK... Endless would be sweet!

edited: sorry didn't see that u already have an AP Racing BBK.. AP is sweet too!

Last edited:
luckily u didn't put a Type-R sticker on your boot.. hehe

what you need now is a BBK... Endless would be sweet!

edited: sorry didn't see that u already have an AP Racing BBK.. AP is sweet too!

Thanks. No need type r sticker to be fast ;)

Thanks. No need type r sticker to be fast ;)
yeah, what matters is under the hood.. hehe

1.8L will be just nice for a GT2554R snail.. :D

alternatively you can go high compression.. or just drop in a K20R.. don't forget the ITBs also.. hehehe :D :D

yeah, what matters is under the hood.. hehe

1.8L will be just nice for a GT2554R snail.. :D

alternatively you can go high compression.. or just drop in a K20R.. don't forget the ITBs also.. hehehe :D :D

drop in K20R, change intake, exos, IM, etc then tuned with EMU... swee!

if it was me, i would choose Hondata.. hehe... swee x 2!

Hondata try to aim for K-100 or k pro instead of flash pro unless you never intended to do DBC conversion. If not waste money :)

Hondata try to aim for K-100 or k pro instead of flash pro unless you never intended to do DBC conversion. If not waste money :)
oh.. the new civics are using DBW ah? didn't know that.. stop playing cars for sometime already... always heard of complains that DBW very laggy upon acceleration.. time to do a conversion then up the TB size to 70mm.. hehe.. does Skunk2 have TBs for the FD?

oh.. the new civics are using DBW ah? didn't know that.. stop playing cars for sometime already... always heard of complains that DBW very laggy upon acceleration.. time to do a conversion then up the TB size to 70mm.. hehe.. does Skunk2 have TBs for the FD?

Yes they are. Responds is kinda slow. Althought DBC reponds is faster which also means it consumes more patrol.

Skunk2 TB i dun really know but we mainly use Js.:)

Hondata used to be for FD2R only. Only recently did they come up one for FD2. Maybe theres hope for FD1 too!

I didnt know that too. But its probably due to the SOHC and DOHC mapping..

I believe they should come out with one soon.... Honda has a huge market....:)

I didnt know that too. But its probably due to the SOHC and DOHC mapping..

I believe they should come out with one soon.... Honda has a huge market....:)

Sure hope so man... its much better than piggy backs.

Sure hope so man... its much better than piggy backs.
yeah ballz.. last time my beloved ride uses the Vi-Pec standalone ecu... hehehe

people always say my car on steroids one... LoL~~~

ECU wise, how about a Motec M400 linked up Motec Carputer system where you can easilt tune and make adjustment to your car rapidly ?

The total cost will cost you around 15-20k ??