Visit site
8922400-6951-02000180-.jpg

8922404-291e-02000180-.jpg

Comments please.

Roy

So close, not cute anymore. :p

Originally posted by YSLee
So close, not cute anymore. :p

I know. She is now old, fat and lazy. Hard to capture her "cute" side nowadays.

Look at this, just "bio" me with one eye, not even interested in posing for me when I am shooting her....sigh....

8922390-6a66-02000180-.jpg

haha....like she wink at u like tt haha....btw go see my coffe culture leh....maybe can comment....starting to like to play wif DOF

Originally posted by roygoh

I know. She is now old, fat and lazy. Hard to capture her "cute" side nowadays.

Look at this, just "bio" me with one eye, not even interested in posing for me when I am shooting her....sigh....

Eh, that's cute. :D

*strokes cat*

My cat is camera shy and always moves away when I points my camera at her.

Originally posted by ziploc
My cat is camera shy and always moves away when I points my camera at her.

Maybe you have used the flash on her before, and she didn't like it, so always run away when you point the camera at her.

Hmm... nope never used flash on her before. I just point my camera to her and she will turn away :)

Hi Roy, very nice close up pictures! Make me want to own a cat too.

Zip, your cat probably is intimidated with your SLR and big lens. Try to reward the cat with food next time.

Hmm... maybe, but I wasn't using my SLR, just the G2 :D

Btw my cat likes to eat cake more then fish... don't ask me why. :D

Maybe your cat needs to socialize more with her own kind. Probably she thinks she is a human. :cool:

Originally posted by rty
Hi Roy, very nice close up pictures! Make me want to own a cat too.

Zip, your cat probably is intimidated with your SLR and big lens. Try to reward the cat with food next time.

Thanks, rty. You will need a cat lazy and bochap enough to let you point a camera right into it's face to get a closeup like that.

Zip, try zooming in from far first. Let her slowly get use to the camera. Maybe you can leave the camera on the floor for a while and let her explore it herself! She might not be so sensitive to it after that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.