Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramius75

Nov 21, 2005
My cat Meow Meow

Picture007.jpg

IMG_8229.jpg

IMG_8231.jpg

The first pic seems too underexposed for me. If you were trying to capture some sort of mood it would help if you titled it.

For the second one I think it would have looked better if the eyes were more in focus instead of the nose.

The last pic has a nice attempt at using the inner frame but the overall composition dosent appeal to me much. Your cat looks like its pretty lazy :D

The first pic seems too underexposed for me. If you were trying to capture some sort of mood it would help if you titled it.

For the second one I think it would have looked better if the eyes were more in focus instead of the nose.

The last pic has a nice attempt at using the inner frame but the overall composition dosent appeal to me much. Your cat looks like its pretty lazy :D

Thanks, all were taken with the 50mm f1.8 and no flash was used.

i will like to redo the 2nd pic soon once i got the chance. only notice i focus on the wrong part after uploading it. The cat is like the owner, very lazy :confused:

Haha good lah then easy to get shots :D My gf's cat also can be lazy sometimes, play half way can fall asleep =p

Status
Not open for further replies.