my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ermmm,maybe he see it as colours??? and hes not wrong u noe coz some ppl prefer to see it as colour...i think so lah..dont shoot me...

:bsmilie: how to differentiate between the 2 purple colors?? 1 big 1 small?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

maybe that's why i dunno how to gamble bcos to me, all numbers are just numbers. :bsmilie:
there are at least a few thousands books written about numbers .....
everything revolves around numbers, .... early men knew and were fascinated by numbers, for example, one early man may "feel" and knew that he got 3 female to sleep with but his friend got 7, etc ....
I am fascinated by numbers and because I also know about the law of probability, that's why i never buy any numbers :bsmilie:. My friend just came a moment ago, and she just told me that she struck 1st prize again (yesterday's no.) and before CNY she already struck first prize .....haha, how to explain? In fact, she said she strikes 4D at least ONCE a month for the past many years....! (though not always first prizes :bsmilie:)... HUAT harrrrrrrr

imagine how much money you have managed to save without having to gamble in 4D.

there are at least a few thousands books written about numbers .....
everything revolves around numbers, .... early men knew and were fascinated by numbers, for example, one early man may "feel" and knew that he got 3 female to sleep with but his friend got 7, etc ....
I am fascinated by numbers and because I also know about the law of probability, that's why i never buy any numbers :bsmilie:. My friend just came a moment ago, and she just told me that she struck 1st prize again (yesterday's no.) and before CNY she already struck first prize .....haha, how to explain? In fact, she said she strikes 4D at least ONCE a month for the past many years....! (though not always first prizes :bsmilie:)... HUAT harrrrrrrr

wah liew! ur fren pray what god one? :sweat:

imagine how much money you have managed to save without having to gamble in 4D.

support singaporepool means support charity rite? singaporepool also donate to charity..u ever donate and were given coupons stating lucky draw 1st prize win condo/car,etc...?

i know how you feel man, my D200 serial open starters and me following for few weeks lao. yester did not buy came out. hahaha .

i know how you feel man, my D200 serial open starters and me following for few weeks lao. yester did not buy came out. hahaha .

imagine starter ur knees weak...this is top prize...LoL...

ok, ok ..... now many members here crazy about the 1D Mk3 .......

i SEE 1 4 0 3 ...... this weekend's first prize ....hahaaaaaa:bsmilie:

5B 5S ...huat harrrrr......

ok, ok ..... now many members here crazy about the 1D Mk3 .......

i SEE 1 4 0 3 ...... this weekend's first prize ....hahaaaaaa:bsmilie:

5B 5S ...huat harrrrr......

bro i think...1D MK3 is 1 (4+13+11)=28 3......1283...hahha.....:think:

Thread starter, you consider unlucky???

I got buy ibet of 2589 for 3 days and then give up. So, it is your number too, fedup liao. Then I went to a hairdresser shop, they are moving to next door n their address, changing from 256 to 258. On top of that, the owner husband ask me whether got strike rich or not (on 25th) and I say no. Infront of me, the address of next door, 01-258, with 0 look smaller and look like a 9 in the end, it should be 9258!!! Walau, what a big miss!!!

Nvm, LL. Went to my friend house, she injured n on wheel chair. Yesterday see 4D, first prize, 0416!!! Walau, it is my friend house number!!! Her dad kenna $9k in the end but for me, I didn't buy. Maybe not my luck anyway, 2 days of 1 st prize, all don't have. :(

support singaporepool means support charity rite? singaporepool also donate to charity..u ever donate and were given coupons stating lucky draw 1st prize win condo/car,etc...?

:thumbsup:

一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书。
Life, Luck, Geomancy, Charity, Education

Thread starter, you consider unlucky???

I got buy ibet of 2589 for 3 days and then give up. So, it is your number too, fedup liao. Then I went to a hairdresser shop, they are moving to next door n their address, changing from 256 to 258. On top of that, the owner husband ask me whether got strike rich or not (on 25th) and I say no. Infront of me, the address of next door, 01-258, with 0 look smaller and look like a 9 in the end, it should be 9258!!! Walau, what a big miss!!!

Nvm, LL. Went to my friend house, she injured n on wheel chair. Yesterday see 4D, first prize, 0416!!! Walau, it is my friend house number!!! Her dad kenna $9k in the end but for me, I didn't buy. Maybe not my luck anyway, 2 days of 1 st prize, all don't have. :(

now i have same kaki...same feelings...lets cry together...:cry: :cry:

25th February 2007...4D 1st prize number 9258...my car number for 5 yrs....NEVER buy after following for almost 4 yrs...if not can buy 1D m3!!!...:angry: :cry: can someone console me??

aiyoh, so sayang, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk ...

somemore imagine hor, if you don't buy the number for 4 years, the money saved maybe enough to buy 1dm3 also leh, aiyoh ...

bro i think...1D MK3 is 1 (4+13+11)=28 3......1283...hahha.....:think:
how about ..... 1 (4+13+1+18+11) 3 === 1483 ....hahaha ......:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.