My "candid series" walkabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivlaOof

May 5, 2007
little.RED.dot
Hi guys... Some of the old photos that i have reprocessed... C&C most welcome! ;)

Her%20Family%20copy.jpg

Smile%20copy.jpg

i also like pic8 and for the merlion if we can it full i think would be beautiful

Hi guys... Some of the old photos that i have reprocessed... C&C most welcome! ;)

I like #4, 6 and 8.

#4 for the color contrast which brings eyes to focus on the monks.
#6 for the shape and form
#8 for the element of humor (must be quite risky taking pictures of the man's b*tt especially when he is armed with umbrella :bsmilie:)

#3 is almost like #4 except the background is a bit too distracting for me. #4 is on the same subject but have the distractions removed and the improvement makes the picture quite pleasing. Good job that.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks lightbrush & spazzer... for ur feedback.... will take notes of it :).. glad that u guys like it..:D

interesting man.

Nice series. Only comment is that there are too many backs of people (yup, I know it's a little difficult since you're sniping :) ) Some work, like #8, some don't (#1).

Monks are rich and can play with luxuries these days :thumbsup:
I don't see why we should begrudge monks for using digital cameras. Digital cameras are now common place and are available at a low price (about the same price as a pns back in it's day).
And as much as they are supposed to renounce all worldly comforts, they're human after all.

Nice series. Only comment is that there are too many backs of people (yup, I know it's a little difficult since you're sniping :) ) Some work, like #8, some don't (#1).

Thanks.... yah i do agree with you that some forntal shot would be nice... but than im only armed with my kit thus longest is at 135 focal... so its pretty obvious that im shooting them with im at the fornt...:)

Nevertheless... i guess skill in gettin the rite angles count too... i will keep practicing to improve in that area... ;)

littlejt - thanks bros...

iboey - hmm... i with Frijj on this (ur comment)...:) thanks for viewing

even I dont have a camera handphone :(

bro... u can definately afford it... if u need it....:)... anyway i believe these monks are from thailand... and it is mandatory for them to go thru monkhood.. juz like our national service....

How much processing is involved? The colours are really rich... well done :)

How much processing is involved? The colours are really rich... well done :)

Thanks.... my workflow is as follow= auto level > layer (to either brighten image) > sharpening... most r achieved thru try & error....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.