My Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN can't connect to Macdonald's Skynetglobal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icer

Mar 15, 2004
West
www.icezworld.com
Hi all IT experts,

Hope some of you can help me solve this problem.

My notebook Compaq nx6110 can't connect to Madonald's Skynetglobal network. It can connect to all other network except that. My wireless device is as above. I think I can't connect to B networks if you know what I mean. I can detect the Skynetglobal network but can't connect.

So far I am able to connect to Singtel, Starhub and at Funan IT mall but not Macdonald's. Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!

sometimes connection problems are inherent from the source...try do 'repair' option on ur network options.

I kena such problems at an outlet in jurong before...the manage can't go a thing, even calling some network expert on their side. Their wifi outlet there having problems....user can detect but not log in. :p

i also have problem with skynetglobal at kallang mac with my ibook.

Lousy network.

i think depends on the outlet whether their wifi equipment is faulty....if it happens at every outlet....probably its your own lappy then. Hehe

sbs99 said:
i think depends on the outlet whether their wifi equipment is faulty....if it happens at every outlet....probably its your own lappy then. Hehe

Yah, it happens in the 5 outlets I went to. Kallang, Jurong Point, Ghim Moh, Funan and IMM. All having the same problem.

And I can't repair as well as no connection mah. But my laptop should be ok as can connect to other networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.