My beloved Cassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
My 5 years old Chihuahua is terribly camera shy, it was so hard to get a good mugshot of her! Maybe the camera reminds her of a shotgun or something, she keeps shunning away. Intended to get a huge head shot, making the head look damn big and the body damn small, but couldn't get her into the right pose.

cassiemontage.jpg

She entered our household at the age of three, her previous owners didn't want her anymore. From a skinny and weak doggy we bred her to be the healthy and lively Cassie now. She is the gem of our family. :)

Any other dog lovers out there?

Originally posted by Tweek
My 5 years old Chihuahua is terribly camera shy, it was so hard to get a good mugshot of her! Maybe the camera reminds her of a shotgun or something, she keeps shunning away. Intended to get a huge head shot, making the head look damn big and the body damn small, but couldn't get her into the right pose.

cassiemontage.jpg

She entered our household at the age of three, her previous owners didn't want her anymore. From a skinny and weak doggy we bred her to be the healthy and lively Cassie now. She is the gem of our family. :)

wow....nice pics...really like the first one....btw all of this shots were taken using speed timing ah? like continious shots?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely composite :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tweek

cassiemontage.jpg

so touching:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5

wow....nice pics...really like the first one....btw all of this shots were taken using speed timing ah? like continious shots?

thanks. :) Nope all these were taken separately and randomly...if they are continuous there would be a certain trend to the motion and positioning. ;) Hard to do continuous too cos she keeps moving, and lighting was dim, and I was doing at ISO400 already.

Thanks alba and nicholas too. You guys like dogs too?

Ya lor!!

U have done a good job in capturing her doeful eyes in each pic. It's a consistent subject in each frame and the inverted pose provided a highlight/relieve to the other pics.

Great job!! :thumbsup:

Hope to see more cute pics of Cassie in future.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.