My 1st Pentax

My 1st Pentax is a Spotmatic II during 1973 to 78View attachment 5301
This pic taken in 1973 with a 85mm portrait lens borrowed from a friend. Exposed with Kodachrome 64 & scanned with Epson V600 scanner.
My 2nd Pentax is a pair of ME Super bought in 1984 & one is still with me but not used for 20 years

Interesting, tony..

Nice portrait of the era... Your life partner?;)

otc

This is an accessory used with my K1000.

I have a similar looking one that was used with my Cosina, Chinon and Canon SLRs. kekeke. I also had a right angled mirror adapterlike this:
spy-lens-1.jpg

It was really fun to use. Now trying to get it again but cannot find in SG anymore.

I have a similar looking one that was used with my Cosina, Chinon and Canon SLRs. kekeke. I also had a right angled mirror adapterlike this:

It was really fun to use. Now trying to get it again but cannot find in SG anymore.

This one for detective hahaha....

What a fun thread! Sorry I've been busy and lazy in the past two weeks. Not easy to be a single dad for two schooling kids... Anyway, I'd have more time for the rest of the year :)

My first Pentax was an Espio 928 compact film camera which I bought to replace the Ricoh GR1 (which replaced my Canon Elane IIe SLR camera). It's my last film camera before I went for digital, and I still have it. Of course I got quite a few other film cameras after I got sucked in classic Pentax film cameras: LX, MX, KX, K1000, SuperA, MZ-S, P-1, MZ-3... Now all these are gone, but I still keep the Espio 928 for memory.

My first Pentax was a white Kr. Back then Pentax was the only brand with colorful DSLR choices. A nice change from the usual black. I still remember slinging the white Kr around my neck it turn heads when I was doing street shooting and nature short alike. People will ask what camera are you using. Kr soon gave way to the K5 and the current K3 I am using. Have never look back since then.

Comment I get now is that your photo is sharp with 3D popping effect. I have to say the Pentax community here help me improve my skill in my beginning stage. I am still learning something new view the photo gallery here.

Woo hoo!! found my K7 photo!! one picture of it.. hee.