Murder or Suicide?

the coroners inquest is still ongoing, with evidence being brought out and witnesses being called; why jump to conclusions now?

sorry.... until the conspiracy theory is proven ..... who cares ?

how about that guy who died from overwork at Ogilvy ? Maybe he was about to squeal on a multi million dollar ad campaign and therefore got assasinated and set up to look like death by overwork

Last edited:
Not much interest in SG. The long queues are for City Harvest trial and church members queue overnight to ensure they have a seat.
The parents' anguish and suspicion about the circumstances surrounding the death of their son is understandable.
Let the forensic scientists do their thing to find out more.

Parent lost a son... can't accept that son could have committed suicide... that is understandable....

What I can't understand is why mainly AngMor, keep having this idea that someone is 'Out To Get Them'... that if a person die in a foreign non AngMor country... the Police must be corrupted or incompetent...

The mum kept saying that the son is cheerful and happy on the phone... and yet his colleagues, neighbor and girlfriend said otherwise. If I'm living overseas and have tons of problem... but yet trying hard not to worry my family... I would have lied through my teeth inorder to assured them not to worry and everything is fine....

I'm just hoping that FBI, CIA or whatever other Agency, at the end of the hearding... either agree with our Courts judgment (which ever it maybe) or bring out evidences to support their claim...

Parent lost a son... can't accept that son could have committed suicide... that is understandable....

What I can't understand is why mainly AngMor, keep having this idea that someone is 'Out To Get Them'... that if a person die in a foreign non AngMor country... the Police must be corrupted or incompetent...

The mum kept saying that the son is cheerful and happy on the phone... and yet his colleagues, neighbor and girlfriend said otherwise. If I'm living overseas and have tons of problem... but yet trying hard not to worry my family... I would have lied through my teeth inorder to assured them not to worry and everything is fine....

I'm just hoping that FBI, CIA or whatever other Agency, at the end of the hearding... either agree with our Courts judgment (which ever it maybe) or bring out evidences to support their claim...

You have to thank Hollywood for that mindset :(

They portrayed their own police force like the show "CSI" standard.
Using advance techniques, super computer and high tech gears for investigation.
Other police forces seem like decade away from this standard.

A friend of mine said that once she saw an Ang Mo tried to offer SG custom officer $50 because when this Ang Mo was at the Malaysian side of the casue way. The custom officer over that side want some "coffee" money to speed up the "processing".

Anyway, their impression of Asia police force as a whole is corrupted and incompetent.

A few years ago, when I attended a course conducted by AngMo teacher, who live in SG, her impression of "crime watch" is a just a local TV show to boost local police ego.

Crime watch only show their success stories but fail to show many crimes that have not been solved.

Last edited:
You have to thank Hollywood for that mindset :(

They portrayed their own police force like the show "CSI" standard.
Using advance techniques, super computer and high tech gears for investigation.
Other police forces seem like decade away from this standard.

A friend of mine said that once she saw an Ang Mo tried to offer SG custom officer $50 because when this Ang Mo was at the Malaysian side of the casue way. The custom officer over that side want some "coffee" money to speed up the "processing".

Anyway, their impression of Asia police force as a whole is corrupted and incompetent.

A few years ago, when I attended a course conducted by AngMo teacher, who live in SG, her impression of "crime watch" is a just a local TV show to boost local police ego.

Crime watch only show their success stories but fail to show many crimes that have not been solved.

I+m+America+and+what+is+this+_54fa9f309c089310a9917d48875ee503.jpg

Why the theatrical walk out just because a witness is called?

Is not the inquiry meant to uncover all relevant information?

What do they mean - when they said they did not have enough time to prepare for the so-called "surprise" witness?

If the so-called "surprise" witness said something that they disagreed with - what is the problem?

They can register their disagreement immediately - and then come back to the court to say why in detail later on.

This is an inquiry so that all relevant information from all possible witnesses is provided.

Why the sudden dismissal of their own lawyers the very next day?

Why did they say they did not know the witness who confirmed that he had met them previously?

Why do they suddenly not want to be present anymore in the court for the rest of the inquiry?

Why is the so-called "surprise" witness, so frightening to them that it triggered an immediate walk out?

What were they afraid to hear from the so-called "surprise" witness?

Last edited:
A good chance there will go back, kick up a big fuss,and insists FBI investigate this.

This Shane Todd thinks he is Dr. Gerald Vincent Bull meh?

So many engineers working on Gallium Nitride (GaN) transistors, not as if it was a black project. Even right now, Taiwanese EEE engineers are frantically reverse engineering Japanese manufactured GaN transistors.

Last edited:
They could have realized that the colleagues were right about him, and gave that excuse to save their dignity... Or whatever was left of it

i was reading some of the stuff that Adelstein talked about...goodness, he's a doctor or he's a scriptwriter for hollywood productions?? yakuza? seriously???

i was reading some of the stuff that Adelstein talked about...goodness, he's a doctor or he's a scriptwriter for hollywood productions?? yakuza? seriously???

What to do... they are the people who produces Hollywood movies/shows regarding Govt Cover Up on Aliens, UFO or Big Govt spying on their own people... they think that someone out there is trying to 'Get Them'...

Just hope that after this affair... they either shut up or provide real proof of what they'll claiming.... 1st thing I want them to admit... did they get the HDD from the S'pore Police, witness by US embassy personal (as claimed by Govt) or did they found it by themselves....

What to do... they are the people who produces Hollywood movies/shows regarding Govt Cover Up on Aliens, UFO or Big Govt spying on their own people... they think that someone out there is trying to 'Get Them'...

Just hope that after this affair... they either shut up or provide real proof of what they'll claiming.... 1st thing I want them to admit... did they get the HDD from the S'pore Police, witness by US embassy personal (as claimed by Govt) or did they found it by themselves....

one of the reports i read, was that they found the HDD themselves and refused to hand it over to the police.

my take is that they wont shaddup. Most likely release a book on conspiracy theory - singapore style, and their quack doc going on to make a career in advising hollywood B movie producers.

one of the reports i read, was that they found the HDD themselves and refused to hand it over to the police.

But according to the news I read in Straits Times (front page)... Foreign Minister K. Shanmugam was quoted as saying

"(But) the Hard Drive was something the police had looked at... and in fact was something that the police had handed over (to the family) in the presence of US embassy officials"

There is a big difference between the Parent finding the HDD hidden away while going through their son's belonging..
. and their Son's belonging handed over to them by our Police, witnessed by embassy staff...

One comes out of Hollywood clock & dagger type spy stories about hidden information... while the other is plain old returning of a dead persons belonging to his next of kin.... If they (the parent) are put infront of the Court and have to swear to tell the truth... admitting that they received the HDD from the police could have very well 'torpedo' their case... while I have NO PROOF whatsoever... coukd this be the reason why they decided to 'bail' before being question... especially when their 'Star' witness, Dr Edward Adelstein, has retracted from his earlier statement that Todd could have been garrotted.

Adding the retractment to admitting that they didn't 'Find' the HDD on their own (again not saying I have Proof)... this case is pretty much over...

If the Todd refuse to tell their part of the story... I strongly suggest that US Embassy Officer be summon to Court and have his or her words be record... Was the HDD handed over to the Tobb by the Singapore Police... :think:

IIRC, there are two HDDs. One internal from the laptop / notebook which the police took for investigation and an external one which the police mistook for a portable designer speaker Bang & Olufsen (B&O) style.

Last edited:
IIRC, there are two HDDs. One internal from the laptop / notebook which the police took for investigation and an external one which the police mistook for a portable designer speaker Bang & Olufsen (B&O) style.
Ok, it seems that K. Shanmugam is actually referring to the external HDD. My bad. Anyway there's nothing wrong with the parents getting down to the exact root cause of their son's death though they had already past a judgement of their own in their hearts and minds possibly clouded by emotions.

Last edited:
Ok, it seems that K. Shanmugam is actually referring to the external HDD. My bad. Anyway there's nothing wrong with the parents getting down to the exact root cause of their son's death though they had already past a judgement of their own in their hearts and minds possibly clouded by emotions.

They would prefer to believe that their son die as a hero, helping to protect his country by refusing to co-operate with China spy agency :(

Whatever truth and facts are irrelevant to them.