1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
- Well, just about anything... Title, Compo, technique, anything. I want to hear your response whatever it is...
2. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
- When i took this photo i wanted document the many different photographers in a particular 'photographer's choice' location. I have many other photos and this is one of them. The plaza outside Orchard Ion seems to be a hotbed for photo-taking and from what i observe is one of the few places where 'mass photography sessions' are welcome.
3. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- I was having my one hour break which i had planned to use to 'hunt the hunter'. The photographer now gets hunted, and this particular scene struck me because the mum was taking photos while the children were patiently/or not waiting. I moved to position myself better to take a quick shot. It was evening then at around 5pm or so i cant remember..
4. Thread-starter's personal thoughts about the image.
-I like the expressions of both mum and daughter. Daughter seems a little pissed based on her body language, while her mum does her thing. What strikes me is the positioning and discipline of the children waiting in a line, waiting for their mother to finish taking the photos. It somehow perhaps tell of the mother's close maternal relationship to her children.