Multi-layer Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i c....all scams...the law should do something abt it...if not lots of innocent young teenagers surely wasting time on them...

yes yes i encounter such stuff before...i was asked to go for interview which i didnt apply in the first place...out of curiousity...i go take alook...then lots of people there too looked confused like me...later found out it's MLM marketing...they selling stupid items which no one will ever wanna spend money on it...first product...energy water...with chemicals found in those isotonic drinks...but it's plain water...with energy substance infussed inside...selling around $3 per bottle...if i remember clearly...second product...neck strapped air purifier...a mini air suction mechanism strapped on your neck like a mobile phone...then it can purify the air around your face range up to 2m...cost $500...will you buy??? last product...electro-magnetic bed...endorsed by NASA technology...sleep on it improve blood circulation & other good for your health stuff...$5000 per bed...i reckon king koil does better...yes those rich will buy...but they expect every household in singapore to own one...possible? don't think so...they even show us their model agent...at age 21 already earn $1m...lucky for him...do we stand a chance? i am those down to earth person...i only believe working hard & smart...not working smart & smarter by selling all this craps... does anyone experience tis before?

right, just some 'feel-good' products that make people who purchase them feel good. feeling good actually has positive effect, but many people don't realise that there're many ways to feel good other than shopping.

they even show us their model agent...at age 21 already earn $1m...lucky for him...do we stand a chance?

yes it is possible and you do stand a chance if you really put effort into it. I have 3 friends who made it really big from MLM. They started from scratch, i know it because they are long time friends of mine, I knew them before they entered MLM. 1 even quit his army regular job to go full time into it. The other rejected NUS placing offer to go further his career. Both doing good and earning big bucks now.

however, MLM is not everyone's cup of tea. If you feel bad earning from friends and family (like me) then you won't make it. if you treat everyone as a customer for you to fleece you'll make it very big.

yes it is possible and you do stand a chance if you really put effort into it. I have 3 friends who made it really big from MLM. They started from scratch, i know it because they are long time friends of mine, I knew them before they entered MLM. 1 even quit his army regular job to go full time into it. The other rejected NUS placing offer to go further his career. Both doing good and earning big bucks now.

however, MLM is not everyone's cup of tea. If you feel bad earning from friends and family (like me) then you won't make it. if you treat everyone as a customer for you to fleece you'll make it very big.

so care to share what wondrous products you've bought?

MLM seems to like to engage "common ppl" to sell their products, example your aunties, your lower level colleagues, your jobless neighbours, etc, that do not provide a good image for it, and with all the bad stories in newspapers and forums, I doubt anyone will still be interested nowadays.

so care to share what wondrous products you've bought?
none :bsmilie: they always ask me out for kopi.. listen to 2 hours worth of seminar.. spend another hour asking me to buy or join then another hour kenna bombard by me why so many levels? why so much commission? why why why?

Hey! I'm saving another weaker mind from falling into the hard sell and sales talk ok! I'm doing good!

Basically they gave up on asking me out liao..;p

none :bsmilie: they always ask me out for kopi.. listen to 2 hours worth of seminar.. spend another hour asking me to buy or join then another hour kenna bombard by me why so many levels? why so much commission? why why why?

Hey! I'm saving another weaker mind from falling into the hard sell and sales talk ok! I'm doing good!

Basically they gave up on asking me out liao..;p

:bsmilie:

now that sounds familiar ;p

MLM is so sickening, capitalize on people's relationships to achieve wealth for only the very few people. :thumbsd: furthermore use some glitzy motivational talk to spread some unrealistic dream that everyone can be rich ... which sometimes isn't wrong, because can is not equivalent to will. only very very very very few will. and they know you can't turn away friends/family members like how you can switch off the television when you see a programme you don't like ... such is the terror of MLM

MLM seems to like to engage "common ppl" to sell their products, example your aunties, your lower level colleagues, your jobless neighbours, etc, that do not provide a good image for it, and with all the bad stories in newspapers and forums, I doubt anyone will still be interested nowadays.
Not all MLMs are 'bad'. MLM is a good form of passive income. It's like saying "all photogs are out to fleece people". As long as you don't fall into the desperate and go into the hard selling path. It is quite a sustainable passive income.

And nope I'm not part of any MLM and I'm not speaking up for them.

In fact, I have a friend whose health was poor and after consuming the 'supplements' got worse, the "physician/dietian" at the MLM company told him "don't worry, it's like that. Your body is getting rid of the 'toxic' stuck 'DEEP' inside your body, it's breaking loose and surfacing that's why you see your health going worse. Continue to eat our products to cleanse the toxic out quickly" He gave it the benefit of the doubt and continued. Now, his body is permanently damaged... where previously it just hovered around the 'poor/weak' status for many years. He is receiving permanent intensive care at the moment. :cry:

No, he isn't your typical "lower level colleagues" and jobless neighbour.

yup it is true tat MLM not everyone's cup of tea...earning money like this really depends on luck & charisma... i been to the talk...really i find it absurd selling stuff which i dun find it is a muz for every household needs...as if gone visit a big bunch of posers there...in life must jiao ta shi di...leg step stone earth...

:bsmilie:

now that sounds familiar ;p

MLM is so sickening, capitalize on people's relationships to achieve wealth for only the very few people. :thumbsd: furthermore use some glitzy motivational talk to spread some unrealistic dream that everyone can be rich ... which sometimes isn't wrong, because can is not equivalent to will. only very very very very few will. and they know you can't turn away friends/family members like how you can switch off the television when you see a programme you don't like ... such is the terror of MLM
i know the typical technique.
flash some A4 sized glittery cert.
"APPROVED BY USA xxxxx"
"Tested by Japan Institue of xxxWHATxxx"

Then when you say.. "wait wait.. i wanna check the certs again" they will say "no lah don't need, I show you testimonials, more truthful than certs" *yeah right~~~:bsmilie:*

WHen i insisted, they flipped back. When i wanted to copy down details they say "These are company confidential documents, you cannot copy or take photos!" then flip the page. :bsmilie:

OOOHhh~~~

"APPROVED BY USA xxxxx"

Then when you say.. "wait wait.. i wanna check the certs again" they will say "no lah don't need, I show you testimonials, more truthful than certs" *yeah right~~~:bsmilie:*

WHen i insisted, they flipped back. When i wanted to copy down details they say "These are company confidential documents, you cannot copy or take photos!" then flip the page. :bsmilie:

OOOHhh~~~

next moment they show you the product n gif you sample try liao rite? hahaha!!! :bsmilie:

"APPROVED BY USA xxxxx"

Then when you say.. "wait wait.. i wanna check the certs again" they will say "no lah don't need, I show you testimonials, more truthful than certs"

WHen i insisted they flipped back. When i wanted to copy down details they say "These are company confidential documents, you cannot copy or take photos!" then flip the page. :bsmilie:

OOOHhh~~~

oooooooooohhhh ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... so smart hoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr :bsmilie: aiyah same tactic lah, no creativity :thumbsd:

sorry to say man, for me MLM = BAD because i haven't seen one that is anything good :bsmilie:

agree! agree! they sell craps...they even insulted me! "designer can earn meh???" :angry:

In fact, I have a friend whose health was poor and after consuming the 'supplements' got worse, the "physician/dietian" at the MLM company told him "don't worry, it's like that. Your body is getting rid of the 'toxic' stuck 'DEEP' inside your body, it's breaking loose and surfacing that's why you see your health going worse. Continue to eat our products to cleanse the toxic out quickly" He gave it the benefit of the doubt and continued. Now, his body is permanently damaged... where previously it just hovered around the 'poor/weak' status for many years. He is receiving permanent intensive care at the moment. :cry:

No, he isn't your typical "lower level colleagues" and jobless neighbour.

will like to ask if your friend has a case against the MLM company, this is serious, for the benefit of others who might fall into the same trickery, such companies need to be brought to justice

if you think abt it, most the products bandied about in the world of MLM are either downright 'SCAMMY' or of dubious quality.

examples:
a water filtration system that prevents kidney failure by filtering out the chlorine.

biomagnetic products that improve blood flow that'll break down and sweep away fats stuck on the inside of ur arteries.

pills that promise this and that but after consumed, they cause liver failure (this actually happened to my auntie in Malaysia)

There was once i actually went for an interview only to find out that its a MLM company and my opinion of them fell through the drain. even the boss looked like a scam.:nono:

sorry to say man, for me MLM = BAD because i haven't seen one that is anything good :bsmilie:
why not list down all MLM company first.
then get feedback for each.
don't say all is bad because of few rotten eggs. Agreed? :)

will like to ask if your friend has a case against the MLM company, this is serious, for the benefit of others who might fall into the same trickery, such companies need to be brought to justice
i think he consulted lawyers before already, they advise him it's a 50% losing case cos he consumed the supplements when his body is already 'weak'. It's hard and expensive to prove that the supplements are the actual costs.

And there is no justice, the company is Private Limited. The company takes the rap. The group of bosses just start another company. How many of you didn't know that the magnetic mattress company name evolved several times over and changed location at least 3 times.

i think he consulted lawyers before already, they advise him it's a 50% losing case cos he consumed the supplements when his body is already 'weak'. It's hard and expensive to prove that the supplements are the actual costs.

wasted money on supplement...wasted money on hospital bill...wasted money on lawyer bill...all becoz of MLM...sad:cry:

And there is no justice, the company is Private Limited. The company takes the rap. The group of bosses just start another company. How many of you didn't know that the magnetic mattress company name evolved several times over and changed location at least 3 times.

maybe your friend can send samples of the drug to CDA for testing http://www.hsa.gov.sg/html/cda/about_cda.html not sure if they do it, but i believe they are the authority for such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.