Mui Ne + Ho Chi Minh = Great Photo Trip!

Gerald Lam CK

Jul 2, 2009
Admiralty
glamphotography-ck.blogspot.com
viet24_4.jpg

viet26_5.jpg

viet27.jpg

viet32_1.jpg

viet56.jpg

I love #14. the sun's glare is amazing.. reminds me of the vastness of the desert plains there.

#16. the last time i went to the fairy stream, it was all dried up! looks much better here!

I love #14. the sun's glare is amazing.. reminds me of the vastness of the desert plains there.

#16. the last time i went to the fairy stream, it was all dried up! looks much better here!

Lol...i was there around 5.30am vietnam time and the sun was almost up already...the white dunes are just simply quite awesome! However got bad experience with the boys there who exploit tourists for money..that boy wanted 200,000 dong! In the end nego to 100,000 but i tink he scolded foul language in vietnamese at us.

The waterfall at fairy stream was disappointing..i tot it was a huge waterfall! But then the route to the waterfall was fun and got some nice views.

I like #14, #16, #18 & #21.

why were u exploited for money?

Lol...i was there around 5.30am vietnam time and the sun was almost up already...the white dunes are just simply quite awesome! However got bad experience with the boys there who exploit tourists for money..that boy wanted 200,000 dong! In the end nego to 100,000 but i tink he scolded foul language in vietnamese at us.

The waterfall at fairy stream was disappointing..i tot it was a huge waterfall! But then the route to the waterfall was fun and got some nice views.

5 30? wow.. the sun sure rises early. I remember those boys.. they carry their little slides around offering sand surfing or something and charge really high for it right? aiyah.. don't worry, whats a little charity once in awhile.

anyway, the words fairy stream says it all right? how can be waterfall? haha. But I agree the route was rather interesting. Walking thru the streams.

Thanks for sharing anyway!

:kok: :mad2:

His father probably makes VND30,000 a day! Just give him 5,000 or max 10,000 and ask him to "di ve" :nono:

That boy is always there with his sister and 2 other kids. Never go school because he makes more money than his dad :p