MTV gal pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i'm glad someone agrees with me...finally.

i love her hair, and her eyes.
very 'asian beauty'

Dun bother to ask the guys:nono: . Their sense of beauty is really quite different from gals.:bsmilie:

darren, chngpe and wolfgang are also my clones.

i use them when i want to give infractions to people.:)

i hope this one Del_CtrlnoAlt is not yr clone ..... :think:

Dun bother to ask the guys:nono: . Their sense of beauty is really quite different from gals.:bsmilie:

so i assume you are gal?
so would like to hear your opinion.is she pretty?

At least, its quite the same for Jac Sue.

BC

jac to me very cute.i wont consider her beautiful, or pretty, at least in my context.:embrass:
i like jac's looks alot.the other gal who has da LOOK will be feine.:sweatsm:

i hope this one Del_CtrlnoAlt is not yr clone ..... :think:

no.that one too uncouth and vulgar.
i'm not like that.:bsmilie:

jac to me very cute.i wont consider her beautiful, or pretty, at least in my context.:embrass:
i like jac's looks alot.the other gal who has da LOOK will be feine.:sweatsm:
for the face, i like kimberley .... so sunny all the time :heart: and supersweet smiles!

PWAH... Melissa Theuriau:love1: je vous amour

sorry Jeanie, got to demote you to 2nd place.

it's ok.grass is always greener on the other side.:)

think what jeanie is meaning that pple have commented that she looks like the gal in the mtv... girl is pretty lah, but not as pretty as other gals in mtvs etc... which guy wldn't want the gal in the mtv to be his mate/gf/wife? that person must be nuts.. gal in mtv definitely good enough for me.

样貌清秀,有气质,身材高,腿美。佳品 :thumbsup: 。

样貌清秀,有气质,身材高,腿美。佳品 :thumbsup: 。

wo wan quan tong yi.:thumbsup:

so i assume you are gal?
so would like to hear your opinion.is she pretty?

Yes I find her pretty. Yet, not quite the chio bu imo. She exudes an air of elegance, and that's the beauty of her. ;)

Yes I find her pretty. Yet, not quite the chio bu imo. She exudes an air of elegance, and that's the beauty of her. ;)

sisters think alike:thumbsup: :kiss: :heart:

think what jeanie is meaning that pple have commented that she looks like the gal in the mtv... girl is pretty lah, but not as pretty as other gals in mtvs etc... which guy wldn't want the gal in the mtv to be his mate/gf/wife? that person must be nuts.. gal in mtv definitely good enough for me.

:embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Hee hee I really dun mind looking like her lor:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.