Ms S'pore World Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
AReality said:
My qn still not answered.
If it's mine to keep, I can still consider. If it's to be given to the company or anyone, then it's a real horrible thing. The thread didn't say anything about must give them a copy.

I hope there will be nobody will be foolish enough to pay for an event shoot......

Copyright? It's your copyright........CONFIRM!

AReality said:
My qn still not answered.
If it's mine to keep, I can still consider. If it's to be given to the company or anyone, then it's a real horrible thing. The thread didn't say anything about must give them a copy.
Gav, wanna go together? At the price of $120, I believe we're allowed to go up close and personal with 10-22 or 12-24 to get the portraits :) We should be able to roam about freely on the stage and even get the names/numbers of the participants.

Who is onz? Ai go mai??? Add ur names to the list!!

1) espn

espn said:
, wanna go together? At the price of $120, I believe we're allowed to go up close and personal with 10-22 or 12-24 to get the portraits :) We should be able to roam about freely on the stage and even get the names/numbers of the participants.

Who is onz? Ai go mai??? Add ur names to the list!!

1) espn

Haha...
I'd put my name down if I have full access to backstage also.

AReality said:
Haha...
I'd put my name down if I have full access to backstage also.

I'll try to bargain for access to the changing rooms if there's 3 of us to take up the slots. How's that? :)

Pro Image said:
I heard they are paying you $1,200 to cover the event?:bsmilie:

No way!!! you'll be lucky if they pay you 1/2 of that!!! Serious, jokes aside.

yqt said:
No way!!! you'll be lucky if they pay you 1/2 of that!!! Serious, jokes aside.
I think you meant, "you're lucky if they even pay you" :)

Joe N.M said:
After reading the previous thread...Alamak, its u again Flash Lights.

Wat business are you in?
He's in the "Exploitation" business :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
I would be interested oso .. :D
Alright, that's 3 of us. MTL!!!! I cover the changing room, areality cover backstage, KO go front stage burst 8fps.

Where's the organiser? :dunno:

espn said:
I think you meant, "you're lucky if they even pay you" :)

Payment in kind is also payment what. Usually they will give you credit but will expect you to "help" from start to end. That's how it was when I was still working for someone. Anyway, no self respecting photographer will shoot for totally nothing, at least must have credits.

Why +1? So many +1 then the mods feel pressured to close then no more discussions liao :)

Status
Not open for further replies.