MPT Supersprint Racequeens contest....^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously speaking.

I go there to watch them race/drift/drag - showcase their performance cars accessories especially Choon's civic, Enoc Evo, and a few other scoobys... i'm not there for race queens.

Though it can be a plus. But who cares? ... :rolleyes:

organiser more towards race cars......;p

Typically Race Queen is a crowd puller, maybe this 1 went awfully wrong ;)

Well, whatever it is. We have to admire their courage for taking part. :thumbsup:

What is the best drag time???10's???Malaysia=10.3's.What is SG best time???

lucky didn't go down...
any shots on the cars?

Carpark F is pretty restrictive on good angles for photos...

With all the safety barricades in place, one has to walk quite a distance to get from 1 good spot to another.

Think a few shots can be seen by some other members here. Didn't go down myself as I had other commitments.

wa DAMN BUANG man... Drag Queen ar...?

Bro,

Hate to comment, but really, is there 1 "Pre-selection" in the first place?:dunno: *sigh* Why is it that it is always such gals that's getting the limelight? Comparatively, the IT Show's models were better. Maybe there was really a budget constraint...:sticktong

Overall I'm Speachless of the Race Queen standard. Wonder how the organiser did their pre-selection criteria:confused:

Bro,

Hate to comment, but really, is there 1 "Pre-selection" in the first place?:dunno: *sigh* Why is it that it is always such gals that's getting the limelight? Comparatively, the IT Show's models were better. Maybe there was really a budget constraint...:sticktong

Nothing beat Tokyo Auto Salon's kawaii babes ;)

lucky didn't go down...
any shots on the cars?

me 2, standard seriously dropping. If i went I won't even bother switching on my camera.

The girls wasn't paid to do this and there was no pre selection before this.

Maybe the organisers spent all their money "zhng" their cars.:dunno:

Wonder how much the organiser got from the Sponsors for the event, must have been a neat bundle

:thumbsup: for the courage from the girls..will give support to them for the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.