Morroco

Status
Not open for further replies.
quality stuff. somehow the clean lines, simple delicate composition and the blue sky reminds me of my korean trip....

Salaam bro .... very nice photos indeed .... :thumbsup:

Went to morroco for a week .. took a couple of gigs of photos, posting the ones i liked while browsing through them.. will definitely post more soon:)

http://www.zenvertigo.com/photography/v/travel/morroco

Beautiful photographs :thumbsup:
Really nice.

Had plans of doing a 2 week Turkey + Morocco trip. Looks like each of the places need at least 2 weeks :bsmilie:

Was it a backpacking trip ? Care to share your itinerary...

quality stuff. somehow the clean lines, simple delicate composition and the blue sky reminds me of my korean trip....

Zoossh,
Maybe we should start a thread - something like a Photo Travel Guide - where people can post some basic information about the trip. eg.

Introduction
Transportation
Accomodation
Photo opportunities (best views, sunrise, sunset)
Best time of year to visit
Photography gear
Misc (like local contacts, safety, theft, rip offs etc.)

All this should be based on personal experience, not lifted from the internet...

I hope we don't turn Clubsnap into a Travelsnap :bsmilie:

umayr
Sorry to hijack your thread, back to you...

Zoossh,
Maybe we should start a thread - something like a Photo Travel Guide - where people can post some basic information about the trip. eg.

Introduction
Transportation
Accomodation
Photo opportunities (best views, sunrise, sunset)
Best time of year to visit
Photography gear
Misc (like local contacts, safety, theft, rip offs etc.)

All this should be based on personal experience, not lifted from the internet...

I hope we don't turn Clubsnap into a Travelsnap :bsmilie:

umayr
Sorry to hijack your thread, back to you...

http://www.clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2889124#post2889124

umayr, want to give it a go at the above thread?

your pictures are great. i'm sure a lot of muslim brothers in the forum would be interested to see your advices on travelling

salam bro umayr,

you have a fantastic collection of morocco. coincidently, my wife & i will be going to morocco sometime next month (apr). this is the first time i'll be travelling with her & so had to go on a package tour.

hope that you cld give us some tips/insights especially with regards to taking photos in morocco.

Status
Not open for further replies.