Status
Not open for further replies.

misato

Apr 13, 2002
SG
Visit site
A woodlands morning.

clouds.jpg

Woodlands side seems to have a lot of beautiful morning and beautiful sky. Especially those morning mist that glows in the first ray of the sunlight.

misato, may I know the settings used? Was wondering how it would look if the exposure was slightly longer? Would like to have seen a bit more texture of the clouds.

The picture i have posted have slightly tuned by me to be slightly darker and slightly more red'ish in color than the original.

But the setting never the less.

Exposure - 1/125
F-stop - F14

The original un-edited image is here

Originally posted by copland
misato, may I know the settings used? Was wondering how it would look if the exposure was slightly longer? Would like to have seen a bit more texture of the clouds.

actually, i have tried using photoshop to make it more "over expose", and end up losing the shape of the clouds, which to me is the most important espect of this shot.

Absolutely breathtaking..

Wish I cld be there too. :)

Originally posted by misato

actually, i have tried using photoshop to make it more "over expose", and end up losing the shape of the clouds, which to me is the most important espect of this shot.

Viewing it from home on my 17 inch monitor looks much better than from my laptop at work. Nice picture :thumbsup:

thanks for the comments.

BTW.. do you know what happened to the same cloud in the picture? It turn into a giant rainstorm cloud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.