Morning walk @ Lower Peirce Resevoir trail

MM, I hear you. Will persevere. With the JS in #1, I went manual. the AF was picking up the threads. The 180mm is a dedicated lens, no complaints there. Its the jockey, not the horse. LOL :)
lol................:bsmilie:
If the 180mm is a dedicated macro lens, then don't stack the raynox on it ;)

Last edited:
lol................:bsmilie:
If the 180mm is a dedicated macro lens, the don't stack the raynox on it ;)

Greedy lah bro, trying to get more than 1:1 magnification mah.....:)

Good post Adrian, should post mine too for comments.

Good post Adrian, should post mine too for comments.

Tks Lew, yes post! That way we can learn from the experience of the many sifus here.

Agree with uncle James, get to know the working distance range first and it should be easier, at least next time can start searching within range. Was very frustrating for me too when I started that combo, subject was right in front of me but JUST CANNOT FIND IT in viewfinder!!!

good finds, Adrian :thumbsup::thumbsup: So, you were busy watching one of your fav. sports, Rugby

Good to see you back, adrian!!!

Was in your shoes (with my 100) earlier, now these raynoxes are glued to my lumix 5... Maybe someday when i can co-ordinate my arms and my eyes better, i will be attempting the combo again!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

good finds, Adrian :thumbsup::thumbsup: So, you were busy watching one of your fav. sports, Rugby

Hey Vincent, tks for your kind words. Not watching bro....I was taking pics. :) One of the school rugby team photographers. And I now also contribute to RedSports.sg . Hopefully I can wrangle some tickets to take some international events like the F1, and the SCC 7's. That would be real fun! :)

Just got my twin flash 2 days ago, so more to look forward to!

Good to see you back, adrian!!!
Was in your shoes (with my 100) earlier, now these raynoxes are glued to my lumix 5... Maybe someday when i can co-ordinate my arms and my eyes better, i will be attempting the combo again!!!

Hey Ho, thanks for viewing! I promised Victor and Nicky (Loboclerk) that I would persevere. Haha. I guess selective usage is key. No point using it on the 180mm on a subject which is already quite large!

AT

Last edited: