Morning Dew

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitled-ego

Deregistered
Jun 27, 2007
Sembawang
Here's an attempt focusing manually.
Done with my uncle's super vintage 70-210 SLR lens. As i am using a D40X, i had to do manual focusing.

I am new at photography so C&C are much appreciated.

2288996066_3f73aa120f_o.jpg

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May. Hoping to capture the morning dew against the green patch of grass!

Space on the right is redundant. Would have gotten a greater impact if you got closer.

Cropping would help in a way but going closer either with a macro lens or ext tube will help even more

yeah sure. no $$ for macro will see what i can do . thanks wil lcrop it soon

cropping may improve the photograph, but the photograph needs to be improved in the first place before cropping - right now the arrangement of the elements in the picture are still relatively disorganised. exposure and focus and choice of aperture setting to give depth of field resultant is alright, but a different angle should be taken to make the picture more aesthetically pleasing - unless that is not what you are going for.

alrite somehow i felt i should have taken it from a lower angle (as in shoot it upwards)

alrite somehow i felt i should have taken it from a lower angle (as in shoot it upwards)

i am not a plant macro shooter, but what i meant was to find an angle whereby the division of all the stalks is more clear.

for some reason i always felt that shooting plant macro is not easy even though you do not experience the frustration you might get when shooting insects, etc. not easy to find the organisation within the mess

eikin does it very well though, you can see one of his galleries which displays the concept i am trying to convey.. here. sorry i cannot explain it in more detail, due to lack of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.