East
photonick2004.multiply.com
More shots for critique folks!!!

ClerkQuay2005_062.jpg

ClerkQuay2005_057.jpg

ClerkQuay2005_052.jpg

ClerkQuay2005_054.jpg

i like your signature alot.

#1 lack of depth of field, is it due to the color of background too plain?
And ur signature attract my attention more than the photo details.

pics look oversharpened.

Also, light doesn't look favourable, would've preferred the lighting to be more warm around sunset or late afternoon.

#3 has the most potential, with some nice patterns

Is your favourite subject for photo, Patterns?
If so, that makes 2 of us:cheers:

Darn early I got out that morning. I think I was still half asleep when I had #1, think I set it to P mode when I took it. Haha. Good excuse. But really, I was too lazy to think, as it was one of the last shots I took and I took it in Prog Mode. I was really looking for colours and patterns. Let's face it, if I've been a little more hard working, I could have masked the shots and paint back the colours after turning the rest sepia.

Yup, the watermark is distracting. I've got the hang of it as I throw my photos in my blog. So it didn't disturb me as much as for the rest of you. Sure hope you folks like the shots other than the watermark thingy.

Thanks for the feedback folks. Cheers!

Nick

photonick2004 said:
Darn early I got out that morning. I think I was still half asleep when I had #1, think I set it to P mode when I took it. Haha. Good excuse. But really, I was too lazy to think, as it was one of the last shots I took and I took it in Prog Mode. I was really looking for colours and patterns. Let's face it, if I've been a little more hard working, I could have masked the shots and paint back the colours after turning the rest sepia.

uh then why post it? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.