[3] is this a female crusier?

MNT_7990_s.jpg

[4]

MNT_7991_s.jpg

[5]

MNT_7992_s.jpg

[6]

MNT_7993_s.jpg

[7] My fav. butt, I call it 'The Cow' becoz of the similar markings as a cow :lovegrin:

MNT_7994_s.jpg

[8]

MNT_7995_s.jpg

[9]

one thing about the pierrot, I can't seem to light up the eyes.. or it doesnt seem to light up like some butts

MNT_8005_s.jpg

[10]

MNT_8012_s.jpg

[11] I need some help with his ID

MNT_8016_s.jpg

[12]

MNT_8019_s.jpg

[13]

MNT_8020_s.jpg

[14]

A wide variety of butt shots you got there. Very fruitful trip indeed.

Falcon said:
A wide variety of butt shots you got there. Very fruitful trip indeed.

thks, but its one of the worst collection days in macritchie for me.. didnt manage to snap anything walking back from Sime track thru macritchie nature trail ;(

simonsng said:
thks, but its one of the worst collection days in macritchie for me.. didnt manage to snap anything walking back from Sime track thru macritchie nature trail ;(

Hi simonsng...not bad wat y u say worst collection?
then I must ask u to post the rest of ur works liao! :) I'm just picking up macro shooting..any things to take note of?
Can I ask wat is ur setup for this series of macro shoot? flash? -1 exposure?
tripod or handheld?

Do u have ur exif for the pics? I haven start my first serious macro shoot yet will be doin 1 soon..Was thinking of using f16 and 1/200 for more DOF with direct bounced flash..handheld?

How do u think? anyway i'm using 300d and sigma 180mm macro.Thks.

what I meant was, worst in term of number of butterflies I shot. first time I went there, came back a very happy man :p

anyway, my usual settings are f9-11, 1/60 to 1/400 (depending on subject), flash always set to +2. I use a monopod coz its lighter, but for crisp image, tripod is still the best option. Unless I'm lying down on the dirt track shooting butterflies, everything else would be tripod/monopod setup

go practise shooting,,, most imprtly is get comfortable with your setup. then post here and get people to comment then improve somemore :p

anywy, here is some of my newest additional
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/simonsng/

simonsng said:
what I meant was, worst in term of number of butterflies I shot. first time I went there, came back a very happy man :p

anyway, my usual settings are f9-11, 1/60 to 1/400 (depending on subject), flash always set to +2. I use a monopod coz its lighter, but for crisp image, tripod is still the best option. Unless I'm lying down on the dirt track shooting butterflies, everything else would be tripod/monopod setup

go practise shooting,,, most imprtly is get comfortable with your setup. then post here and get people to comment then improve somemore :p

anywy, here is some of my newest additional
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/simonsng/

Yah thanks for ur pointer..yah ultimately still need to hands-on and practice..no shortcut :)

Will try to find time for more shoot..camera has been under ultilise..sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.