Status
Not open for further replies.

lOrBeRt

Dec 19, 2003
fiat.sg
www.fiat.sg
sophia_fashion_015_copy.sized.jpg

:D

its a pretty nice shot.... but perhaps dodge the hand alittle more ....

anyway..... borders more on attitude than sadness.....

cheers..

hey, nice pic. But a bit too soft. You may have done so for effect, but since most of the body is in the shadow, the softness make the pic harder to see. The model not very sad...

Model not very sad.....yep that's right! So where's my keys? :bsmilie:

Anyway you should place another reflector on the hair so it does not blend in to the background. I love the shadows and I think it's not too much.

Pro Image said:
Model not very sad.....yep that's right! So where's my keys? :bsmilie:

Anyway you should place another reflector on the hair so it does not blend in to the background. I love the shadows and I think it's not too much.

ya i think so too :) thought i got the hair lighted up but when i come down to do the editing, it's gone! :D

i like the shadow and mood too :p and i still cannot find ur keys... how?

perhaps i was trying to hard to hide too many things till i forgot to light up some areas :p

Witness said:

cheers..

ya that's one part that i find abit odd about the picture... the shadow seems to make the hand looks old ;P thanks for highlighting :)

Witness said:

cheers..

un-soft version :)

sophia-fashion%20015ab.jpg

wah... 1 light now? hehehe....

not bad but the title doesn't really reflect the shot... 1 scource lighting usually more dramatic to say... so perhaps a more apt titling?

Absolutely nothing reflecting sadness in this image!

Ya... true enuff the picture din really show much of the sadness :) just solemn look (nice way of putting it) or simply shack/stoned look (nasty way of saying it)

whatever it is. I just like the way it's presented to me when i shot it :) perhaps we can call it simply "mood:untitled" LOL

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

RuthBaby said:
Wah!!!!!! Uncle TOM... WHERE HAVE U BEEN? :sticktong
MISS U!!!!!
and BABIES
i here all the time wat. ogling the beauty u and lobert `forgot' to chio me along. grrrrrrr ..... hey u still owe me beer, when pay back??? jk ..... t :cool: M

tom_lim said:
i here all the time wat. ogling the beauty u and lobert `forgot' to chio me along. grrrrrrr ..... hey u still owe me beer, when pay back??? jk ..... t :cool: M

you sure you want to drink with RuthBaby? She has a nickname called "Beer Barrel"

ermm...
i dont really fancy this...
maybe is the lip colour..
and the pic doesnt speak to me that she is sad as what the topic suggests?
sorry if i offended u...

Honestly, if she's looking down, downcast, hands crossed in front, maybe can convey da mood better since its oredi so dark? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.