Monitor Hoods for LCDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castlesinthesky

Aug 11, 2003
Earth,Heaven and Beyond
I'm wondering if anyone knows where one could procure monitor hoods for LCD screens locally. I'm looking for one that can fit 20" wide screen LCDs-if anyone knows where, could you kindly let me know?thanks!

I've been trying to find one locally for a 20" as well. U using Apple's 20" cinema display? :D

I think I may make 1 outta mounting board though. Ugly as it may seem but it does the job for now.

G-man said:
I've been trying to find one locally for a 20" as well. U using Apple's 20" cinema display? :D

I think I may make 1 outta mounting board though. Ugly as it may seem but it does the job for now.

Ishop actually has monitor hoods available for Macbook pros-but the last time i enquired-they were still in negotiations with the distributor on the price.

I've found a couple of online shops but may want to hunt around more before deciding to bite the bullet on it-funny how it's really tough to find hoods for screens

Why not try to use some black PVC board cut and lines with a very matt black papers? Saw a website before which describe it but I had forgotten where it is

stjhie said:
Why not try to use some black PVC board cut and lines with a very matt black papers? Saw a website before which describe it but I had forgotten where it is
Agree...

It can save you a lot of money. DIY. Creativity is important.

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.