Monitor Calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipat2003

Aug 13, 2004
Hi guys,

Anyone can advise on this ?

I have problem trying to calibrate my LCD monitor, no matter how hard i try the skin tone of the pics comes out abit pinkish ( have try go thorught the Adobe Gamma settings but :dunno: , whereas on my crt monitor, the color of skin tone is always natural color :think:

tks

Eh, that , i think you have to check your monitor settings. Try going through the LCD menu, see if anything turns up.

Hyperion188 said:
Eh, that , i think you have to check your monitor settings. Try going through the LCD menu, see if anything turns up.

:( try already, have change the color settings on the LCD also but :dunno:
really lost what to do next. by itself the color look ok, but when compare with my CRT, the skin tone of people become abit pinkish, u wont see the natural color skin tone

:cry:

After I got 3 of my LCD screens calibrated with eye-one, now their colour finally matches. Tried to adjust the RGB values, constrast and brightness myself, but nothing is as accurate as a hardware based calibrator.

However, the eye-one package cost over $650, you may want to get him to calibrate properly for you, at least to try out if monitor calibration tool is really necessary before you buy, you have to see to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.