Not open for further replies.

Gosu_John

Aug 11, 2004
www.blackbistro.com
dolly.jpg

Mom's China Dolls

For the story behind it, click here :devil:

epia said:
Hi, luv ur mounting haha :thumbsup: ... btw the hand is too out of focus...

hee yea still gettin used to the aperture on the 50mm. first time using lens with 1.8 capability :p think i need a table to refer to for the DOF distance for every aperture stop so i will know what aperture to use to achieve what effect next time :sweat:

Haha chim.. I dun even have a dslr to try these lens stuffs :cry: So ur using 50mm reversed on a reversal ring as macro?

epia said:
Haha chim.. I dun even have a dslr to try these lens stuffs :cry: So ur using 50mm reversed on a reversal ring as macro?

reversal ring? err i dont even know whats that haha now THAT's cheem :think:

i just shot normally without using any macro or whatsoever, think the minimum focus distance on the 50mm prime is short enough for this close up. :) if got time will shoot more tmr and post here :bsmilie:

hehe. the reversal ring is BR-2A. not sure if skeystang is still selling it. but u can give it a try. can convert a normal 50mm to a macro lens having mag ratio of about 1:1.4

quite a cheap alternative for a start, th BR-2A cost only 20+. :)

Adzz said:
hehe. the reversal ring is BR-2A. not sure if skeystang is still selling it. but u can give it a try. can convert a normal 50mm to a macro lens having mag ratio of about 1:1.4

quite a cheap alternative for a start, th BR-2A cost only 20+. :)

i see i see good idea! :thumbsup: BUY BUY BUY! :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.