Moderator ? ;p


Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#1
Haha.. Can i be a moderator here ;p . I diehard Olympus fan ley ;p

I can help my bro jayan to fight wif the damme froggy =p
 

zhapchit

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
693
0
0
North-East
Visit site
#2
Originally posted by Klause
Haha.. Can i be a moderator here ;p . I diehard Olympus fan ley ;p

I can help my bro jayan to fight wif the damme froggy =p
you not joining the dark side? :devil:
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#3
No WAY! :angry: tatataatatat!! You shld come here! It's our area! ;p

haha.. just kidding ;p
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#5
I think wai got a deal that is decent. With handle only ard 80+.. can check out with him.. i not too sure myself also
 

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
667,081
1
38
27
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
#8
Originally posted by Klause
Haha.. Can i be a moderator here ;p . I diehard Olympus fan ley ;p

I can help my bro jayan to fight wif the damme froggy =p

Have submitted your applications ;)


Do you guys want all the Olympus Releated Thread in Other Forums to be move here ??
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Simon



Have submitted your applications ;)


Do you guys want all the Olympus Releated Thread in Other Forums to be move here ??
Thanks Simon! =)

Ya.. We will like olympus related thread to be move here =) It will be easier for people to find resource for olympus camera.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by Klause

Thanks Simon! =)

Ya.. We will like olympus related thread to be move here =) It will be easier for people to find resource for olympus camera.
Aww...u've aleady done so...how nice of u...:heart:
 

F

fcpga

Guest
#15
pre-condition for moderator of this page, must be a die hard olympus fan. defend olympus brand of DC with your life :)
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#16
Originally posted by fcpga
pre-condition for moderator of this page, must be a die hard olympus fan. defend olympus brand of DC with your life :)
We shall EXTERMINATE those who are from the dark side.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#18
Originally posted by fcpga
pre-condition for moderator of this page, must be a die hard olympus fan. defend olympus brand of DC with your life :)
And must use Oly DC pix as avatar. :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom