Models exposed too much, by design or otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last heard scholl teach sex education nowaday at primary four......
the kids know much more than we do at the same age eon ago..:bsmilie:
Sex education, those education material got indecent exposure also, so cannot be showed to childen :sweat: .

Actually it's the way how the parent teach/pass the proper knowledge to their children, instead of ban this prohibit that. :think:

When exposure occur, it's the viewer who complained have the evil thought, if not how s/he think that is indecent exposure?

Last heard school teach sex education nowaday at primary four......
i go look for my sec1 science book, i think inside got indecent exposure arh, then cap for u guys...*searching operation*

Be sure to invite her kids as well.

Ahh, wanted to start a similar thread just now... well, she need to be more open minded... she is one of te few who cause a falling birth rate...:nono: :think:

with this ind of comments, Singapore Fashion Festival 2oo* would soon be Singapore Full-covered Festival... all models are to wrap like ba zhang.... do you think we should invite her to one of CS's bikini shoot?:think: :think: :think:

well.... brother, u can blame everyone but not the designers.... :bsmilie: its their hardwork man... its the models who didnt wear these clothes properly or even "strut" properly to express with the outfit correctly also...

i think its the designer that smack their own heads after hearing such an incident.

Last heard school teach sex education nowaday at primary four......

Yes. They know more than us at the same age. My cousin's daughter, nearing 9, came to my house during Chinese New Yr. Since all are uncles and aunties chatting, I reckoned she'd be bored (even I was bored), so I took her downstairs to play with my remote control racer. Then, there were two cats making it out near the rubbish chute door. She saw it and blurted out like normal, "Gor, they are having sex." :rolleyes:

Oh oh, dang its not the same person hehe :p You have a full pic in your gallery somewhere? :)

Um... nope, hehe, I archived them in another hard drive. I'll post some when I have time on Good Friday. :)

Yes. They know more than us at the same age. My cousin's daughter, nearing 9, came to my house during Chinese New Yr. Since all are uncles and aunties chatting, I reckoned she'd be bored (even I was bored), so I took her downstairs to play with my remote control racer. Then, there were two cats making it out near the rubbish chute door. She saw it and blurted out like normal, "Gor, they are having sex." :rolleyes:

wah.... so clever ah... u should reward her with sweets for being so smart and a quick learner !! :thumbsup:

Kids must not watch TV

Indecent exposure! :bigeyes:

93094199_4c7ff2d310_o.gif

Here's an article in the ST Forum:

Did anyone here take any photos to illustrate? I'm pretty sure she's just overexaggerating, but would be good if actual photos are available. Didn't go SFF so not sure.

[/b]

this happened at one of previous years shows also. models cam running down the runway in very loose clothing which exposed their breasts as they moved. not that the models cared. too bad i only had crappy handphone cam then. only got blurred movement :embrass:

all time classic :thumbsup:
:bsmilie:

On national TV, primetime was it?

How come no one write in to complain? Or all the wives pass the letters to their husbands to mail and the husband tear up in secret? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wah.... so clever ah... u should reward her with sweets for being so smart and a quick learner !! :thumbsup:

Haha~ lol... Heard from her mum that she's a kaypoh in sch. :bsmilie:

On national TV, primetime was it?

How come no one write in to complain? Or all the wives pass the letters to their husbands to mail and the husband tear up in secret? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
seems like have leh... i not too sure, cos that time also have red star big award.... covering the same news

Haha~ lol... Heard from her mum that she's a kaypoh in sch. :bsmilie:

i see... kids are smarter nowadays.. compared to my time... still playing marbles, or worse skipping ropes.. :bsmilie:

kids now gossip about tv shows, latest computer games, sometimes even the hottest night clubs...

times have changed....

pple should change too....

garment should change... because their warranty also expire already.... :bsmilie:

i see... kids are smarter nowadays.. compared to my time... still playing marbles, or worse skipping ropes.. :bsmilie:

kids now gossip about tv shows, latest computer games, sometimes even the hottest night clubs...

times have changed....

garment should change... because their warranty also expire already.... :bsmilie:

That's true, Glenn. We move with the times, but we treasure old memories. ^^ Ah, I was good at marbles, bottle caps, and zero point, you know. :bsmilie:

times have changed....

then i won't be surprise if 20 years later kids in local forums will say...

20 years later boi... said:
i see... kids are smarter nowadays.. compared to my time... still missionary, doggie... :bsmilie:

then i won't be surprise if 20 years later kids in local forums will say...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Then 40 years later how?

"Kids these days so smart, not like my time, upside-down, 360 spin.."?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.