Models at Photo Imaging Asia 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pleasure viewing !

Should the person need any comments, feedbacks or questions , he will certainly ask for it. No need to volunteer in this instance hence no need to be overly zealous.

Lots of blurry pics, must be hard to keep still there in the show with so many people around. Might want to try higher ISO and risk having grainier shots.

sehsuan said:
viewing pleasure, or testing?

anyway, plenry of underexposed shots. wonder how you shot.

think the flash didn't charge up fast enuff, cos I also got alot of underexposed shots when I took some burst shots! hehehehehe.......

:D

wau... they r sooo cool... guess its really not easy to take the shots.. i saw sooo many pp crowding and pushing.. must be frustaurating i guess... the shots are nice leh... so eye-opening haha... i want some of your pics LEH!!! can???

hi LCT, i've done some shots also.. but most of them end up too blurry think coz of serious handshake... wasted all my shots sia... disappointed at myself... overhere not so convenient.. i'll pte msg u ok...

kenny888, pardon me for saying this, you seem like a voyeur to me. your previous private messages asking for prints from the shows where the models were doesn't give a very good impression. if you want photos of the models, please go ahead and talk to them. i'm a newbie myself, but i've made a few acquaintances with some models - or you can learn from Big Brothers Wolfgang, Astin, who to my understanding, very frequently contact models for shoots.

for a person on CS with only 4 posts, you sure have started on the wrong note to ask me for shots from a computer fair back in june for your viewing pleasure. then now 2 more posts on the same topic..?

haha... hmm well.. yes yes, i did request for the pics.. and yes, of course i did make an effort to go down to suntec for shots.. i dont just see pp's post.. and just msg them for photos. i dont and wont distribute their photos either.. and thats a garantee.. well i've gone and i've taken but ended up blurry shots.. still learning though... ok lah.. anyway i understand what you mean... cheers...

nice photos man!!!

just one question though..

in events like this, can you just go there and snap away or do you need to ask permission from the models?

cause i also want to take photos but kinda shy and afraid to get nasty looks from the people around.. :bsmilie:

thanks in advance

shy? why be? the models are there for people to look. only problem may be what brand of cameras you're shooting with, that's all - some vendors specify only using cameras of their own brand...

sehsuan said:
some vendors specify only using cameras of their own brand...

Specifically so for the Canon ones...they couldn't be bothered posing at all when I saw a whole crowd of photogs snapping away with cameras of other brands.

Anyway, it's good courtesy to ask for permission and thanking them afterwards. Most of the are actually quite friendly. Had a pleasant experience taking some of their photos. Unfortunately most of the shots didn't turn out too well... :cry:

Next time if there are such shows/exhibitions, don't be shy to bring your camera there and test your photographic skills and boost up your social skills. Where else can you get to shoot a model for free? :D

Oh, just to add, if you ever try to shoot the models, don't be a tiko and stand there forever. Saw one or two of them with DSLRs and fire off like GPMG...so much so that even the models started putting up a frown.

Know your previleges, and don't go overboard. ;)

i see handshake galore.. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

getting darker and darker towards the end....... get a sunpak :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.