MODELinn: ¤ Lesley ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Lesley @ Raffles Place, presented in a "spoof ads" for my new toy.
Lesley8914v.jpg

Another one to share .....
Lesley8858v.jpg

Why does her chin looks off? Looks like she got a tan on her face, but not on her chin!

Why does her chin looks off? Looks like she got a tan on her face, but not on her chin!
Nothing can escape your hawkeye's vision :sweat:
Ya, she doesn't have that perfect face complexion, with minor discoloration and uneven patches....
In fact it's good that i tried the ang mor models coz i realise that i have problems with the control of light on the nose and chin , probably due to the high and sharp features.... any advice from the experienced here? :dunno: I am not using flash on my model shoots, and mostly indirect lightsource.

Was this shot on film?
Did you do any post processing?
20D.
PS minimal, contrast and desaturate ...

last instalment .... the messy look, with bad on chin and nose again.

Lesley8848v.jpg

Nice stuff. Shot with Voigtlander ? Get the L lens lah.

No lah, just nit pick. I had the opposite problem. I used to be much more comfortable shooting fair skin models. When I first arrive in Asia, all skin tones and exposures were off. Just becareful, expose for highlights, you should be fine.

Regarding skin complection, well, either over expose skin a bit to wash out the imperfection, or head straight to DI. Looking at the second picture you posted, ought not be a time consuming exercise.

Now, some may think I am too obssessed with perfection. Well, I like to say, I try to deliver perfection, eventhough I failed alot, in my images. I don't like to record images. That is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.