yilishengxian

Mar 2, 2006
Pandan 花园
www.facebook.com
Toys are fun :)

A.
Modelinn-F001.jpg

She looks as if she had malnutrition.

I am sorry, but it seems that Ivan shot her bestter.

Suggest she can put on something other than sleeveless top. It helps to cover her slim top. But she has the height though.

I am sorry, but it seems that Ivan shot her bestter.

Can you please explain your thoughts?

Thought we're here to learn & share then perhaps do better.

Suggest she can put on something other than sleeveless top. It helps to cover her slim top. But she has the height though.

She is very tall, especially with her heels on. I can't find any anyone topping her last night :eek:

I would prefer outfits with more colors though ...

She is very tall, especially with her heels on. I can't find any anyone topping her last night :eek:

She's really very tall :sweat:. You went for the night session? Sharing your shots?

Hmm IMHO i think B and C look very awkward, like, people's body's don't normally fall into those shapes, so it looks visually awkward as well. A and D are closer to how people rest, so it looks nicer and more natural.

For C it looks more like the angle where it was taken and made the lower half from the hips look bigger compared to the top body.

Ivan is a very skillful photographer. Just means that she looks better in Ivan's photos. Am not saying that I would have done a better job than you, in fact my photos would prob look exactly like yours.

I find that Shot 'A' look more natural than the other 3, coz if her arms are pretty long and would rather keep it close to her lean body...unless put on some mass on them; otherwise they may look like stiff...(don't believe? look at the 4 shots long enough, you will agree with me).

Maybe reconsider the way she pose...that suit her body and features....

Last edited:
Nice I love the first and the last the most out of the lot!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm more interested in finding out what toy you used for this shoot! :bsmilie:

I'm more interested in finding out what toy you used for this shoot! :bsmilie:

1 month ago I met TS in camera exchange swapping some RB-67 parts after purchase. Medium format toy perhaps? :bsmilie:

(Though the shots seem digital to me)

Last edited:
Hi;

Good photo.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Still cannot see most of your works in your multiply photo blog.

hehe....

regards.
friends

Status
Not open for further replies.