Model Shoot in the CBD and/or Orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi guys,

we are doing another shoot on DEC 6th (Sat). The concept for this shoot would be to capture her amidst the skyscrapers and let the emptiness on a weekend afternoon speak volume for itself. We will then proceed to Orchard for a shoot among the hustle and bustle of the Orchard Road crowd. There will be some other creative type of shoots that we can explore. I will share more details on that day.

Shooting time is from 2-6/7pm. For those who would like to shoot just two hours, pm me and let me know. Rates will be lower. We will shoot with a group of 6-10 people. Fees will be $35 - $60, depending on the shooting time. This is meant to make it affordable to all and also provide an excellent chance to mingle and experience doing outdoor model shoots.

Linh will be dressed in her traditional costume, smart office attire and jeans (grunge look). 3 changes.

Pm to book.enquire. Cheers!

23666229.jpg

count me in

andy

any chance of using and discussing location lightings/reflectors at the shoot. it helps if the cost can be ascertained before registration.

Hi...yes. There's been many enquiries about the price. My mistake for not putting it up from the start.

It will be $35 for a two hour shoot with the option of extending to 4/5 hours for another $25. It is $60 for a 4/5 hour shoot.

Pm if interested. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.