Model Photo Shoot at Fort Canning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavist

Aug 22, 2007
East
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

As this is my first attempt at doing an outdoor Model shoot, just though I would share one of my pictures from our group outing at Fort Canning, for everyone's feedback and suggestion !

Model : Winnie
2401118266_ec578d9c30.jpg

All comments are welcome, especially if they are good ones to note for my next photography attempt !

Thank you !
- MavisT

not really into portraits.. but i feel placement of the model is kinda odd.. and watch the chopping of limbs.. which didn't quite work for this shot.. at least to me..

oh.. and a cleaner background will be great too..

cheers! =)

Thanks SSPING83 !

That is some good feedback about the limbs chopping ! Will bear that in mind. Will also try to pay more attention to the background next time as well.

Thanks for sharing Mavist.:)

Hope to see more of the photos, perhaps from there some kind photographers can give more pointers. :thumbsup:

from this shot, i thought the thing that made me frown was her legs position. She's wearing a dress... maybe choose a more demure pose for her.

IMO most pictures with crotch area open aren't the most attractive picture... maybe take note of that during ur next shoot?

from this shot, i thought the thing that made me frown was her legs position. She's wearing a dress... maybe choose a more demure pose for her.

IMO most pictures with crotch area open aren't the most attractive picture... maybe take note of that during ur next shoot?

Why does the pose has to be demure if the model is wearing a dress? Are we still in Victorian England?

The overall pose is bad, period, demure or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.