Model Beware II

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure the exact details... but seems to be surround around models going bare for pictures.

Why is that people have to impose what is right and wrong on others?

They have decided to strip. so be it. their choice. whether or not models gave reasonable consideration to this action is also THEIR choice.

so you are saying that if you are a guy in a room full of people who want you to kill another guy, and you bow in to pressure, you will not be guilty in the eyes of the law?

no, you are an adult. you are responsible for your actions.

Have you not been with a group of friends and are pressure or talk into finishing up that pint of beer in 10 sec (even though you know you will probably puke big time after that)? haa haa

Killing another guy is a bit too extreme. If you want to go that way. Well, If you are say kidnapped and the kidnapper wanted you to kill your girlfriend or they will threaten to kill your parent in a horrible way.

Would you let your parent suffer and die or finish your girlfriend in a fast way? **Maybe I watched too much TV ha ha**

I am not saying the model is innocent but pressure is one thing that came to mind.

Why would a ger put herself in a situation where she is the only ger in a room full of male strangers?............ Even school gers should know better than that rite..

It is a paid model shoot.. Go figure...

Oh.. she is in a school uniform but she is no school gers.. If you get my drift..

To set the record straight.. I am not siding the model or photogers.

Just some thoughts that came to me when I read this thread..

It is a paid model shoot.. Go figure...

Oh.. she is in a school uniform but she is no school gers.. If you get my drift..

Precisely.. it is done for monetary consideration.. So why complain about being pressurized into taking those pictures when they put themselves in that situation knowingly.

And I'm not saying that the model is school ger or what. I didn't visit that site and have not seen any of those pictures. What I'm saying is, even a secondary school student should know better than to be in a room with total strangers.. let alone models who are probably beyond schooling age.

Killing another guy is a bit too extreme. If you want to go that way. Well, If you are say kidnapped and the kidnapper wanted you to kill your girlfriend or they will threaten to kill your parent in a horrible way.

Would you let your parent suffer and die or finish your girlfriend in a fast way? **Maybe I watched too much TV ha ha**

My personal answer to this scenario would be 'neither'. If the kidnapper has the intention to kill just one person (any); they would also know that the best chance for them to get away without getting caught is to finish off everyone else and leave no one alive.

the models made their choice when they stripped, they should have been fully aware of the possible consequences.

as much as i blame the predators, i also blame the prey for being stupid, silly pieces of chicken who let themselves go so easily.

the girl cannot respect herself, being blinded by the promise of fame, blinded by whatever reason, perhaps feel glam in front of the camera?

the photographer also needs to get a life, whole day take skimpy, meaningless pictures of girls, there is a lot of better and more productive activity that will be more useful in the long run.

there are also models here who sell their bodies. welcome to life.

Greed and fame.. some of human weaknesses

Precisely.. it is done for monetary consideration.. So why complain about being pressurized into taking those pictures when they put themselves in that situation knowingly.

Hmm.. For one, if i am only paid to have a "bikini" shoot, I am definately not be ready to take off my clothings during shoot.

So, when I sign up to shoot bikini girl, it's ok to pressurize the girl to go the extra mile for us just because we pay?

My personal answer to this scenario would be 'neither'. If the kidnapper has the intention to kill just one person (any); they would also know that the best chance for them to get away without getting caught is to finish off everyone else and leave no one alive.

There is no neither.. If you don't shoot your girlfriend, you have choose, well, not to shoot your girlfriend (doh!) And that means, you "choose" to let them kill you parent in a slow and painful way.

My personal answer will be to rip out my shirt and beat the hell out of them while dodging bullets. :D

Hmm.. For one, if i am only paid to have a "bikini" shoot, I am definately not be ready to take off my clothings during shoot.

So, when I sign up to shoot bikini girl, it's ok to pressurize the girl to go the extra mile for us just because we pay?

No. What I'm saying is the model should know better than to sign up for a bikini shoot and end up alone with strangers in a room.

She should bring along a friend or do the shoot outdoors. If the organiser refuse to take safety precautions, the model should walk out of the shoot.

No. What I'm saying is the model should know better than to sign up for a bikini shoot and end up alone with strangers in a room.

She should bring along a friend or do the shoot outdoors. If the organiser refuse to take safety precautions, the model should walk out of the shoot.

Now I feel you.. Ain't that what I am saying? haa haa.. Bring a friend to work..

Now I feel you.. Ain't that what I am saying? haa haa.. Bring a friend to work..

Actually.. it's about the same thing.. just that you're making constructive suggestion on bringing a friend to work while I'm questioning why the model "choose" to put themselves in "that kind" of situation....

Is it bcoz the pay is soooo attractive that they have chosen to neglect safety?

or is it bcoz they actually willingly and whole heartedly pose for the photography for the price that they have paid.

if that's the case, why complain when their pictures show up at those sites?

Anyway, I am not supporting those photographers actions thou I feel that the models have only they themselves to blame.

If I were to attend any of those shoots, I wouldn't have post the pictures anywhere anyway.. I guess it's just basic courtesy unless models have given consent. But this depends on the individual's style.. it's really up to the photographer whether they wanna post it.

Have you not been with a group of friends and are pressure or talk into finishing up that pint of beer in 10 sec (even though you know you will probably puke big time after that)? haa haa

no, i have my own principles and i ask them to respect me.

if they are true friends, they will. :)

no, i have my own principles and i ask them to respect me.

if they are true friends, they will. :)

it takes a different kind of courage to stand under peer pressure.:thumbsup:

since the TS has (yet again) post and disappear, i think we'll just close the thread.

btw, the Admin/mod team is still waiting for concrete proof from TS dat this concerns someone in particular from CS... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.