Mode of Communication

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Shall we standardise on our mode of communication?

Whatsapp
Kik
Something with a group chat function

Or don't need

dinner is ok but its Sat and Sunday that worries because the talk 3 talk locations and one Glass Hall are 4 locations and 2 buildings apart across the road

i can look for my motorola walkie talkies .... anyone got motorola walkie talkies so we can sync the frequencies together and generally stay in touch

Dont want to be like Gambatte Japan running up and down Orchard Rd like crazy just to pass messages and get things organized

Last edited:
I noticed WA GROUP is almost instantaneous, whereas WA personal accounts can be very slow. Just my observation. PE, get Watsapp! It's very good for group chat.

Also need to standby Walkie talkies, in addition to WA group chat...just in case.

Whatsapp can be unstable at times so don't assume MSG sent equals received. We can do buddy systems at venues to minimize such occurrences.

To start off who needs to be in the group. Assuming we form it on Friday? Or Saturday?

1. PE
2. CactusJack
3. Ortega
4. Adam
5. Seb

Whatsapp can be unstable at times so don't assume MSG sent equals received. We can do buddy systems at venues to minimize such occurrences.

To start off who needs to be in the group. Assuming we form it on Friday? Or Saturday?

1. PE
2. CactusJack
3. Ortega
4. Adam
5. Seb
6. James

*PS, I got a "halo Moto" walkie-talkie not sure if the freq can sync with other talkie.

ortega said:
so we are doing the walkie talkie? or via mobile phone messaging

We switch to mobile as core but bring the walkie to test? At least we wont be caught out

1. PE
2. CactusJack
3. Ortega
4. Adam
5. Seb
6. James
7. DM

1. PE
2. CactusJack
3. Ortega
4. Adam
5. Seb
6. James
7. DM
8. Edmund