Mob manning recall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
majere2sg said:
Anyone kenna mob manning recall before ? Besides bringing webbings and helmet, what do you need to bring in your back pack ? Any idea :p ? Thanks ! :)

mob manning recall ???? technical or full operation?

Technical recall go back sign can already .... full operation, SBO, Helmet, full pack, webbings .... everything ...... also must bring ..... inside SBO = Uniform x 2, mess tin, underwear, kiwi, etc etc .... whahahahha.... everything u bring from bmt lah .....

The green booklet for the unit to stamp

first time i go forgot to bring the green booklet....so i think that one no count :mad:

I thought each unit has their own standard?

My just only things they issued with full pack, helmet, sbo-water bottles, metal drinking container, the 2 metal cooking containers, jack knife etc, just what they issued. Of course in uniform. hair well kept otherwise someone sure make trouble for you then delay your going home (if it happens to be those sign and go MOB)

Oh, most important, 11B (or the SAF IC if you are issued, dog tag (ID tag-if it is not lost) and GREEN BOOKLET - to get the stamp - to prove that you were there)

No extra water tight wrapped uniform or any toiletries etc.

pcwe68 said:
Oh, most important, 11B (or the SAF IC if you are issued, dog tag (ID tag-if it is not lost) and GREEN BOOKLET - to get the stamp - to prove that you were there)

cannot find 11B, pink IC also can

no way that they will not let u book in becos u have no 11B

yes...more important is the green booklet

for my unit...those who reach camp in first 2 hours can leave immediately

all those who come later than that will have to stay all the way unit everyone is back

blurblock said:

Technical recall go back sign can already .... full operation, SBO, Helmet, full pack, webbings .... everything ...... also must bring ..... inside SBO = Uniform x 2, mess tin, underwear, kiwi, etc etc .... whahahahha.... everything u bring from bmt lah .....

Even if technical, sometimes better to bring full pack and the rest, otherwise, if again some people want to make trouble, they can still do it you know, its the army.

no more green booklet, everything is computerised now. you will be issued a receipt instead.

Wai said:
cannot find 11B, pink IC also can

no way that they will not let u book in becos u have no 11B

yes...more important is the green booklet

for my unit...those who reach camp in first 2 hours can leave immediately

all those who come later than that will have to stay all the way unit everyone is back

you are right, so don't know why they give the 11B, just to store money if you get cash reward for IPPT? So its a cash card for now.

wacko said:
no more green booklet, everything is computerised now. you will be issued a receipt instead.

oh, you mean the new NSmen don't have booklet. I know its computerised but previously we had to do 2 stations, 1 sign in to the computer then go to the next to hand in the booklet.

the booklet part the worst, during the return, super messy, and hopefully some jokers (blur sotong) don't take yours and go home.

pcwe68 said:
oh, you mean the new NSmen don't have booklet. I know its computerised but previously we had to do 2 stations, 1 sign in to the computer then go to the next to hand in the booklet.

the booklet part the worst, during the return, super messy, and hopefully some jokers (blur sotong) don't take yours and go home.
my last ICT in june required no booklet at all, so perhaps this practice is prevalent now throughout SAF.

blurblock said:

Ermm didn't know got difference..
But it should only be a one day event, go back with stuff, then sign and wait for everything to be over then go back I think.

what you need to bring is stated in the letter your unit sent to you to inform you of the mob manning.

wacko said:
what you need to bring is stated in the letter your unit sent to you to inform you of the mob manning.

Not everytime get letters, sometimes we just get phone calls to tell us to man the weekend.

Good that they get rid of the booklet, but must keep receipt carefully (must not throw away), that's your only proof. If their system mess up, you can start all over again :bsmilie: :sweat:

Okay just read the letter again.
Its a silent technical recall..
Reporting attire: No.4 uniform and PE Issue Items(Field Pack items)
Does it means helmet, webbings and backpack and whatever that were issued ? Are there any standards of items to put in the backpack like how many sets of PT Kit etc ? :p

majere2sg said:
Okay just read the letter again.
Its a silent technical recall..
Reporting attire: No.4 uniform and PE Issue Items(Field Pack items)
Does it means helmet, webbings and backpack and whatever that were issued ? Are there any standards of items to put in the backpack like how many sets of PT Kit etc ? :p

What is PE issue items? what's PE? never hear or seen that acronym before despite completing about 9 ICT and a few MOB.

I think PE is personal equipment, as opposed to FE (field equipment) items such as ET blade and stick, poncho, groundsheet, FA kit, etc.

wacko said:
I think PE is personal equipment, as opposed to FE (field equipment) items such as ET blade and stick, poncho, groundsheet, FA kit, etc.

oh....but I was not issued any FE (they will do it during ICT then return to them after ICT), only PE was issued.

Probably diff unit diff standard.

pcwe68 said:
oh....but I was not issued any FE (they will do it during ICT then return to them after ICT), only PE was issued.

Probably diff unit diff standard.
alamak, that's why it's called FE mah, only issued to you when you go to field...

wacko said:
alamak, that's why it's called FE mah, only issued to you when you go to field...

better bring the whole kit, anyway it is in one fullpack right? are you talking about in-service or ROD personnel? No harm in being careful because you sometime can really kena equipping (although deployment is quite unlikely, but never say never) those older people will remember that year when our northern friends decided to drop paratroopers for their exercise in Johore, on National Day's eve.

hwchoy said:
better bring the whole kit, anyway it is in one fullpack right? are you talking about in-service or ROD personnel? No harm in being careful because you sometime can really kena equipping (although deployment is quite unlikely, but never say never) those older people will remember that year when our northern friends decided to drop paratroopers for their exercise in Johore, on National Day's eve.
huh? mob manning only for reservists... NSF is 24/7 on standby :bsmilie:

anyway, not quite sure what you are trying to point out...

Status
Not open for further replies.