MO : Sunblitz BK 400 Pro - Flash Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

superjinx

Dec 10, 2004
Sunblitz BK 400 Pro – Flash Converter . The Smart Slave Adaptor For Flashes
PICT0108CS.jpg

Combine1.jpg

Front - Built In Slave Sensor........................Side – Multi Pre and Single Slave Function
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Top – Hot shoe for any flash
Combine2NEW.jpg

Foldable for easy Storage.......Attachable Hot Shoe Sync-Cord Adaptor to work with Studio Flash Heads and hammer Flashes
Works for Manual Flashes .................. And Pro Flashes

This flash converter works as an attachment to all compact cameras and SLR cameras with built in flashes. Any type of flash can be attached to the Sunblitz BK 400 Pro, even old, completely manual flashes and studio flash heads.

It is activated to fire off the flash mounted on the converter when the built in flash in the camera fires off. A built in sensor on the flash converter senses the flash from the camera and fires off the mounted flash in sync with the camera's shutter.

The Uses
- Especially good for use with cameras with low output built in flashes. You can now attach another flash of your choice and add to the flash output needed.
- Able to Work With various Preflashes and Red-Eye Reduction modes of all cameras to fire off the mounted flash in sync with Camera's Shutter.
- Use old and manual flashes to work with DSLRs with In Built Flashes.
- Works best with Automatic Flashes, or flashes with Thyristors. Switching Flash to "A" mode will benefit exposure needed, achieving accurate exposure.
- It works with studio flash heads when a hotshoe sync-cord adaptor is attached.
- It works with hammer flashes when a hotshoe sync-cord adaptor is attached.

- A great tool for users who are not knowledgeable in flash photography.
- Select MultiPre function to work with pre-monitor flashes output, from camera. The Flash Converter will detect the Pre-flashes and will smartly fire off the mounted flash when shutter opens.
- Select Single Slave function to work with single flash output, from camera.

- Especially good to use in a dark environment and subject is too far. The mounted flash will be able to fill in so much more light as compared to the internal flash of the camera.
- Able to fire off mounted flash when Infra Red Trigger is fired.
- Can be used as a slave without mounting it to a camera. Attach flashes to several units and place units around subject for several Fill in Light positions.
- Prevent harsh flash images by bouncing flash for a soft effect with the aid of this gadget.
Attach a swivel flash on the flash converter n explore further with ur compact camera!
- Operates on 2 “AAA” batteries

Sunblitz BK 400 Pro – S$65.00

Payment : Deposit of $35.00 per piece ordered upon confirmation. Remaining amount to be collected in cash upon collection of goods.

Please Provide Payment Details in your PM
· Name of Bank:
· Account Number:
· Transferred Amount: S$
· Date & Time of Transfer:

I will PM interested parties who want to order my details and contact and acc num.

Please SMS me once you made the transfer so that your transfer can be verified and acknowledged by me.

1 YEAR Warranty from the supplier.

If there are factory defects found within 7 days of collection, goods can be exchanged for a new one.

I will organize a Mass Collection only when there are at least 05 orders met. Collection will be at Spinellis at Peninsula Hotel.

You can PM me for any enquires and info on the Sunblitz 400 PRO.

Those interested kindly PM me your contact and details and fill up their names below:

Nick, and quantity (eg: superjinx, x 1 Pc)
========
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Upss for the day. great tool for users with compact digital cameras.

seems like a good and compact mount flash holder....

Upps For the Day!! Great to use in a simple basic studio set up with Mounted Flashes

upss for the day.. Bounce Flash with ur compact camera with this gadget.

Uppssss For the DAY! - Especially good to use in a dark environment and subject is too far. The mounted flash will be able to fill in so much more light as compared to the internal flash of the camera.

Those interested kindly PM me your contact and details and fill up their names below:

========
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Upsss For the night! 1 Year Warranty for BK 400 Pro

uppss for the morning!

Upps For the day. Interested Parties Can also meet up with me to try out the Sunblitz BK 400 Pro before purchase.

Upps For the Night!

========
1)Reserved x 1pc
2)
3)
4)

Thanks! Upps for the Depavali!

Status
Not open for further replies.