MO: Maha or Sanyo Battery charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonws

Nov 18, 2004
Dear all cs member,

Intend to conduct an MO for battery charger so that i can obtain a special price for all CS member due to many request.

1) MH-C401FS-DCW, which comes with the international lightweight switching
2) Sanyo Refesh Quick Charger (w/2500mHa)

List of member keen to get Maha (MH-C401FS-DCW)

List of member keen to get Sanyo Refesh Quick Charger

It will be definitely lower than the market price. Once there is enough member and the pricing is not what you are expecting, you can opt out from the list too. Any CS member that able to get a special price, please let me know 2. thanks.

Pls pm or sms me if there is any enquiry.
Thanks.

any possibility to get ripvan chargers too?

Dear all cs member,

Intend to conduct an MO for battery charger so that i can obtain a special price for all CS member due to many request.

1. RossChang

It will be definitely lower than the market price. Once there is enough member and the pricing is not what you are expecting, you can opt out from the list too. Any CS member that able to get a special price, please let me know 2. thanks.

Thanks.

May I know the differences between the Maha & Sanyo Battery charger for 4 2500mHa batteries? ;p

Maha charger got car kit provided, therefore it will be convenient for those ppl who wanna charge battery inside the car.

one sanyo refresh quick charger for me

Dear all cs member,

1. RossChang x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1

Thanks.

Dear all cs member,

1. RossChang x 1
2. NMSS_2 x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1

Thanks.

Dear all cs member,

1. RossChang x 1
2. NMSS_2 x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1
2. chongqi x 1

Thanks.

Dear all cs member,

1. RossChang x 1
2. NMSS_2 x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1
2. chongqi x 1
3. drumma x 1

Thanks.

1. RossChang x 1
2. NMSS_2 x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1
2. chongqi x 1
3. drumma x 1
4. lonelywolf x 1

when the order will start? I hope it will start soon...^_^

Kerpalz got forgotten along the way. Haha..

1. RossChang x 1
2. NMSS_2 x 1

1. tulipsgal x 1
2. chongqi x 1
3. drumma x 1
4. lonelywolf x 1
5. Kerpalz x 2
6. DaNi3L x 1

Feature of Maha battery charger

Charge AA / AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries in 100 Minutes Accurately and Coolly

Unlike other fast chargers, the PowerEx MH-C401FS allows you to recharge AA & AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries accurately and coolly, around 100 minutes (AAA charges in around 1 hour).

Unique FLEX negative pulse charging algorithm allow the battery to accept a more complete charge

Regardless of the of battery’s capacity, if they cannot be fully charged users would not be able to fully realize the potential of the batteries. The PowerEx MH-C401FS delivers the most complete charge for chargers in its class. The new FLEX negative pulse algorithm also significantly enhances battery life.
FLEX Pulse also makes traditional "battery conditioning & cycling" unnecessary as the pulse eliminates the memory effect just by charging the batteries.

Manually Switch between 100 minute fast charge and 5 hour gentle charge

The MH-C401FS is also the first charger on the market to offer the choice between a 100-minute rapid charge and a slower, gentler 5-hour charge, both driven by a microprocessor termination control to prevent overcharge. Accomplished by simply flipping a switch, the 5 hour gentle charge achieves ultra-cool charging when charging time is not crucial.

100 Minute Rapid Charge
Microprocessor Cutoff - Advantage: Extremely fast recharge time

5 Hour Gentle Charge
Microprocessor Cutoff - Advantage: Cooler battery charging and extends overall battery life.

Four Independent Charging Circuit

Unlike some ultra-fast chargers on the market, the MH-C401FS charger has four independently controlled channels to charge and monitor each battery individually. This allows each battery to be charged to its full potential without risk of overcharging. The charger can charge one, two, three or four batteries.

Limited Lifetime Warranty

The MH-C401FS charger comes with an unprecedented limited lifetime warranty*.

MH-C401FS-DCW, which comes with the international lightweight switching

there's 'DCW' in the model name in the Maha charger u MO-ing.. what's that? is it the same as MH-C401FS?

They choose maha bcos of the car kit that allow them to charge in the car. i think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.