MO: Magnet Lens for mobile phone camera : Wide angle/macro

7098300229_daf82444b9.jpg

add a picture that i took at the CS anniversary event

Just wondering if these lenses are still available, and whether they will work with Samsung Galaxy S3? Since the camera seems to be more oblong-shaped than round

Just wondering if these lenses are still available, and whether they will work with Samsung Galaxy S3? Since the camera seems to be more oblong-shaped than round

yes they are still available but not much more.
yes they will work with the Samsung Galaxy S3
the lens is round in shape

the only problem that i see is that if you stick the adhesive metal mount on the lens, it will not be easy to remove the rear cover to get to the battery

yes they are still available but not much more.
yes they will work with the Samsung Galaxy S3
the lens is round in shape

the only problem that i see is that if you stick the adhesive metal mount on the lens, it will not be easy to remove the rear cover to get to the battery

Hi Ortega,

Would like to ask if were to paste the metal mount on an external cover. Would it case vignette when the FE is mounted? Thanks.

Anson

Hi Ortega,

Would like to ask if were to paste the metal mount on an external cover. Would it case vignette when the FE is mounted? Thanks.

Anson

the fish eye lens will always have a vignette, let me find a sample image for you

btw last few pieces left
imessage/whatsapp me at nine 6 nine 4 zero 0 three 5
state self collect or by registered mail

While doing spring cleaning, I noticed that i actually still have some wide angle cum macro lenses left.
so get them while there is stock