MO : Magic Lantern Book for 7D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I've send everyone a pm (except DCA.. he got 2.. :bsmilie:, I amended the message a little after sending him). Pls get back to me so that I can place the order a.s.a.p.

Just to recap.. I will choose "Standard International Shipping (averages 10-16 days)" option and each book will cost about $34 (depending on the final charge on my CC bill)

Cheers!
Des

Folks, just to update the status..

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt
2) Drudkh Paid
3) Ratboy : )
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Ack

Status.. Where is Ratboy and Jonoq? :bsmilie:

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt Paid
2) Drudkh Paid
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Ack[/QUOTE]

Status.. Still waiting for Ratboy and Jonoq.. Hurry! :bsmilie:

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt Paid
2) Drudkh Paid
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Paid

ratboy does not check in to net on weekends
cause no broadband at the rathole : (

no tracking agents please :)
will transfer today

Status.. Left with Jonoq liao!!

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt Paid
2) Drudkh Paid
3) Ratboy : ) Paid[/QUOTE]
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Paid

ratboy said:
ratboy does not check in to net on weekends
cause no broadband at the rathole : (

no tracking agents please :)
will transfer today

:bsmilie: Can ratboy sniff out where Jonoq is?

deslim27 said:
Status.. Left with Jonoq liao!!

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt Paid
2) Drudkh Paid
3) Ratboy : ) Paid
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Paid[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, I was away to reservist since monday, and I will continue to be away till end of next week. Will check the forum when possible.

I've placed order for 5 books since Jonoq has not reply so far. Will keep you informed when I received any.

Cheers!

deslim27 said:
4) Jonoq
5) s00n Paid

Sorry guys, I was away to reservist since monday, and I will continue to be away till end of next week. Will check the forum when possible.

I've placed order for 5 books since Jonoq has not reply so far. Will keep you informed when I received any.

Cheers![/QUOTE]
Thanks! and enjoy your ICT! ;)

Cut 'n' paste from the confirmation..

Shipping estimate: April 25, 2005 - April 26, 2005
Delivery estimate: May 9, 2005 - May 18, 2005

deslim27 said:
Cut 'n' paste from the confirmation..

Shipping estimate: April 25, 2005 - April 26, 2005
Delivery estimate: May 9, 2005 - May 18, 2005

Sorry!!! Guyz, forgot the thing after saw through deslim pm... Paiseh Paiseh... Only recall suddenly...Bet I too late now... Sorry once again... :sweat:

In my car now, haven't open it yet.. DCA, we should have meet next week.. :bsmilie: 1 stone 2 birds.. How should we distribute huh.. Don? (our MUG event manager.. kekeke)

anyway i going to zoo tomorrow, if u wan, i can go collect from your place, den help u distribute... tomorrow maybe at peninsula area for dinner with the SUG guys...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
anyway i going to zoo tomorrow, if u wan, i can go collect from your place, den help u distribute... tomorrow maybe at peninsula area for dinner with the SUG guys...

Good idea.. cos I unlikely able to meet up with folks this coming week also.. sms me.

Guys,

I've passed the books to DCA, check your pm. Thanks DCA for his help!! :thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh... nobody wan their book?

LOL! Funny leh.. I pmed all of them liao.. no one reply anything also.. hmm :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.