MO: Gaffer Tapes (Round 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canturn

Sep 29, 2002
East, SG
www.lyricalmoments.com
Due to overwhelming response from the last gaffer tape MO, I'm ordering another batch of professional grade gaffer tapes. These tapes have been very popular among Clubsnap members who believe in protecting in their investments

It's non-residual, non-sticky and anti-slip, the ideal stuff to protect your investments such as the tripod legs, lens hood, base of the camera body, etc. These are special gaffers that are used by many theatre and dance company for taping down equipment cables and dance mat.

The specs are as follows:

2" X 55m in length
black colour

Cost: $35 each

Once you've PM me your HP /contact no., I'll take it that you've confirmed your order. I will not hesitate to blacklist/banned you from future MOs. Good thing is, so far, everyone's been cooperating, so let's keep it that way

Thanks!

Note: Closing date of the MO is 13 June 2004, 11pm. Goods should arrive on 17 June 2004

(Please PM me your HP /contact no. after you've placed your name there)
<Name>, <No. of rolls>

Cheers!

Stephen
ljkean@msn.com

Great stuff! Just picked up a roll today and gaffered everything I could get hold of. Putting it on nicely does take a bit of skill though.

max007007 said:
any picture or link to show what it is?

Do a google search on gaffer tape, how hard can that be?

bart.gif

Anyone wanna care to post their mummified equipment? :)

Should see the equipment that my friends are selling. Those gears been gaffered since the day they bought them. Before showing to buyer, just remove tapes and you've something as good as new. ;)

Note: Closing date extended to Saturday 20 June 2004, 11pm. Goods should arrive around 23 June 2004.

<Name>, <No. of rolls>

1. Joseph (1 roll)

Anyone keen to share? Im interested but the roll too big for me :bsmilie:

Note: Closing date extended to Saturday 20 June 2004, 11pm. Goods should arrive around 23 June 2004.

<Name>, <No. of rolls>

1. Joseph (1 roll)
2. Traveller (1 roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.